Has Farage been telling us porkies? Surely not..

I might, but its not a given. It rather depends on what the Conservatives manage to change within the EU.

They're not going to change 'free movement of people within the EU'.....that is 100% guaranteed.

But the public were aroused and concerned about immigration well before UKIP published the poster, so how is it fearmongering when the people voting UKIP were already concerned about it.

Exploiting people's fears with scare stories and lies? Yes, that's fear mongering.

I thought the UKIP leaflet stated:

In their leaflets, UKIP says that 29 million Bulgarian and Romanians will have the right to "live, work and draw benefits" in the UK and while many will be "fine, hard-working people", suggests the country may struggle to cope with "another influx" of "people needing jobs, housing, schools, hospitals and benefits".

That sounds factually correct to me.

Regards

Doom

---------- Post added 14-05-2014 at 19:56 ----------

Yes they do.

26 million coming to take your job? That is a lie.

How can it be a lie, it's a question not a statement.

Regards

Doom

I thought the UKIP leaflet stated:

That sounds factually correct to me.

Regards

Doom

---------- Post added 14-05-2014 at 19:56 ----------

How can it be a lie, it's a question not a statement.

Regards

Doom

Doom, don't lower yourself to that level. Your replies are normally worthy of consideration.

Archived