Has Farage been telling us porkies? Surely not..

I'm simply righting a wrong.

Regards

Doom

Too late,the fearmongering has been done,no tidal waves,nothing approaching 29 million.

---------- Post added 14-05-2014 at 19:28 ----------

How can it be a lie, it's a question not a statement.

Regards

Doom

You're forgetting the finger pointing at YOU......that makes it into a statement.

Too late,the fearmongering has been done,no tidal waves,nothing approaching 29 million.

There aren't 29 million people living in Bulgaria and Romania combined, all with the right to come here?

What is the figure then?

Regards

Doom

---------- Post added 14-05-2014 at 20:30 ----------

You're forgetting the finger pointing at YOU......that makes it into a statement.

No it doesn't.

Regards

Doom

It might be, but UKIP didn't tell any scary stories or tell any lies.

I do find it odd the so many people will believe that this bloke is a man of the people Privately educated, son of a stockbroker, ex city trader .Gets himself photographed holding a pint and we are supposed to believe he is the salt of the earth. Is it because he looks like a character from the Simpsons? The man is a living lie.

You mean like the plant on question time ?

The BBC know where their bread is buttered, politicians can make make future funding difficult for the BBC and UKIP are most certainly not going to be running the country like Labour or the CuConservatives.

Back on topic, all this is saying is the people from two countries that 'work' here and then its only in the last 3 months, its up over all over the year.

Nail on the head.

BBC are fretting over future funding and will do owt the government asks to keep their fluffy institution in cash for doing nowt.

I do find it odd the so many people will believe that this bloke is a man of the people Privately educated, son of a stockbroker, ex city trader .Gets himself photographed holding a pint and we are supposed to believe he is the salt of the earth. Is it because he looks like a character from the Simpsons? The man is a living lie.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

There aren't 29 million people living in Bulgaria and Romania combined, all with the right to come here?

What is the figure then?

If you want to keep the fearmongering going,be my guest.............Farage and UKIP have already been made to look like fools in the media today with the figures that came out,the more you try to justify the leaflets,the more the foolishness continues to be directed towards UKIP.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/politics/article3638941.ece

Nigel Farage, the leader of UKIP, said that 29 million Bulgarians and Romanians would have an “open door” to Britain when restrictions on their free movement across Europe came to an end in 2014.

FEARMONGERING.

All political parties get their sums wrong.

Now, who was it who said only 50,000 Poles/Eastern Europeans would come to our shores??

It's just UKIP bashing that's the trend at the moment.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-27407126

... but as a nation we're quite used to scaremongering campaigns and often tend to succumb to them.

In a few minutes this thread will rain with UKIP "secret agents" telling you it's not true but for now keep cool and read the numbers.[/quote

No I do not think UKIP are scaremongering. Lets see what the figures are in a few years time.

All political parties get their sums wrong.

Now, who was it who said only 50,000 Poles/Eastern Europeans would come to our shores??

It's just UKIP bashing that's the trend at the moment.

Some actually try to do sums,not just add the numbers in 2 countries together and fearmonger that everyone will want to come to the UK.It's not UKIP bashing,it's UKIP statements being taken for what they are.....fearmongering.

Archived