Governor says there is NO take over of his school

Will the majority allow the white minority to integrate or will they bully them to the point that they have to move to a new school.

A boy of nine who was found hanged is believed to have killed himself after he was ‘bullied for being white’ by an Asian gang at school.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283777/Boy-9-hanged-bullied-white.

My nephew, as a white child growing up in Attercliffe, was regularly bullied and taunted by the Pakistani majority in his neighbourhood.

Edited by longleyman

My nephew, as a white child growing up in Attercliffe, was regularly bullied and taunted by the Pakistani majority in his neighbourhood.

Very sad for your nephew, but would you make the same social observations on the white majority who bully and taunt Pakistani school kids or do you believe that didn't/doesn't happen?

Very sad for your nephew, but would you make the same social observations on the white majority who bully and taunt Pakistani school kids or do you believe that didn't/doesn't happen?

I would say the fact that it happens both ways is proof that multiple ethnicities and cultures living in the same area doesn't work as well as some people like to think that it does.

I would say the fact that it happens both ways is proof that multiple ethnicities and cultures living in the same area doesn't work as well as some people like to think that it does.

Interesting perspective, so you don't believe Pakistani kids bully other Pakistani kids, or white kids other white ones, it's a phenomenon exclusive to when different cultures mix?

Edited by boyfriday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Park View Academy, one of the schools at the centre of the plot, the report found teachers had been referred to as the "Park View Brotherhood". Looks like a changing society.

• 2 months later...
I just think the irony in his posts whooshes over his own head..denouncing folks for not integrating, whilst creating excuses to not do so himself. Asians in Darnall have found themselves in their own community because the white folks long ago scarpered moaning about the smell of curry as they did so.

Incidentally rg, isn't it about this time of night you normally burn a cross in my front garden fella? ;)

Actually, more than likely forced out.I know of two friends who lived in a developing Asian area of Sheffield and had no choice but to move because gangs where hanging around outside weilding weapons and several times tried to break in.They ended up selling with a loss of tens of thousands on the sale of the house.It was Asian families that bought the house cheap,funny that aint it!what a coincidence!

Actually, more than likely forced out.I know of two friends who lived in a developing Asian area of Sheffield and had no choice but to move because gangs where hanging around outside weilding weapons and several times tried to break in.They ended up selling with a loss of tens of thousands on the sale of the house.It was Asian families that bought the house cheap,funny that aint it!what a coincidence!

Woohoo you are gonna get bashed with the islamaphobia bat for that ;)

:hihi::hihi:

Good point TC which partly endorses my earlier observation. Asians are immigrants to this country so at some point the poor areas which they inhabit were populated exclusively by the indigenous who in terms of social and economical development were slightly further up the food chain than the newcomers.

Over time the indigenous sought to improve themselves so moved away from these areas and sold to immigrants. Asians didn't arrive en masse with weapons to force out the natives, the natives sold up quite happily seeking utopia in increasingly leafier suburbs.

Incidentally you'll find that the chattering classes of white, Asian and black origin will find themselves far more at ease in each other's company than they would sharing a plate of tripe with your mates ;)

---------- Post added 15-10-2014 at 19:24 ----------

Woohoo you are gonna get bashed with the islamaphobia bat for that ;)

:hihi::hihi:

Why when it's the simplistic nature of his argument which presents better backside kicking opportunities?