Sudan woman gets death sentence for apostasy

And, yet, Bonzo, (she said, brightly) the people who are screaming about the barbarity of sharia are the first to start screaming that thieves, murderers, burglars, rapists, etc should have their hands/ heads/ gonads cut off... *wry laugh*

You're not wrong!

---------- Post added 02-06-2014 at 07:24 ----------

But do they say the same towards women that don't follow Christianity?

If not,then there's no real comparison.

Of cause there's a comparison. Both religions have been used to commit atrocities.

Of cause there's a comparison. Both religions have been used to commit atrocities.

Do you really think it's comparable for people to want to string up paedophiles and give harsher sentences to other criminals, who decry our 'soft' justice system, and people who want to have somoene killed because of what they believe?

Whilst I disagree with both points of view, only one of them is about putting people to death for a thought crime.

Do you really think it's comparable for people to want to string up paedophiles and give harsher sentences to other criminals, who decry our 'soft' justice system, and people who want to have somoene killed because of what they believe?

Whilst I disagree with both points of view, only one of them is about putting people to death for a thought crime.

The point I'm making is about Christianity having violence attached to it as well. It's not just Islam.

The point I'm making is about Christianity having violence attached to it as well. It's not just Islam.

Examples please

The Lords Resistance Army? they are the first that come to mind.

Then, much closer to home, there's the IRA and the Ulster Defence Volunteers.

In Africa the "Anti Balaka"... or what about ETA?

You're not wrong!

---------- Post added 02-06-2014 at 07:24 ----------

Did I mention comparison between religions?:roll:

I mean't the comparison between serious crimes,and what this women did wrong......jeez

Maybe you should read posts properly before going on brown nosing expeditions?

For what its worth,you will never see me sticking up for any religion/cult.

Some of the most evil people ever created,have hidden behind the veil that is religion.

Did I mention comparison between religions?:roll:

I mean't the comparison between serious crimes,and what this women did wrong......jeez

Maybe you should read posts properly before going on brown nosing expeditions?

For what its worth,you will never see me sticking up for any religion/cult.

Some of the most evil people ever created,have hidden behind the veil that is religion.

Do you also accept that much good has been done in the name of religion?

Archived