Sudan woman gets death sentence for apostasy

These Moslims seems like lovely people - can we PLEASE have lots more of them in our country and particularly in my neighbourhood. Can they run some schools for us and indoctrinate sorry educate some children for us? Birmingham might be a good place to start.

I see Kenya has joined the ranks of countries paying the price for having an Islamic element in it's population.

---------- Post added 16-05-2014 at 09:07 ----------

The problem is that you don't have to do religion to be affected by religion. The more pressure the world puts on Islam the faster they will come into the 21st century.

You mean they will skip the 20th century completely.

What a religion to be involved with....................Curse of the world in my opinion!

Youre not alone with that view. No doubt someone will toddle along shortly to tell us what bigots and racists we are but that sort of proves peoples point. They are totally intolerant of anything they dont like.

That one ended at midnight on 31/12/2000 so they already skipped it, let hope they don't skip the 21st century. :)

Actually it ended at midnight on 31/12/1999, but as these guys are at least a couple of centuries out of date a year is neither here nor there.

Archived