Sudan woman gets death sentence for apostasy

No thanks. Im happy using hypotheticals for now. Now kindly dont dodge the question. Is it accurate?

There may be some facts contained within it, but I'm sure there are also lots of half truths, distortions and falsehoods.

I see that and raise you a Holocaust, the Crusades and the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan if you want to compare to Christianity.

A person who uses a card game analogy to describe death on a massive scale is not someone i like to talk to and also someone with obvious severe mental issues. Or a troll.

Oh and im not a Christian.

A person who uses a card game analogy to describe death on a massive scale is not someone i like to talk to and also someone with obvious severe mental issues. Or a troll.

Great swerve. Not.

Thanks for the answer.

Can you show me which are the half truths distortions and falshoods please?

No, you can easily do that for yourself.

As a first step though, perhaps you could try recognising the reality that the vast majority of Muslims are as peace loving as you and I.

No, you can easily do that for yourself.

But im asking you.

As a first step though, perhaps you could try recognising the reality that the vast majority of Muslims are as peace loving as you and I.

Id be happy to give you an opinion on this as long as you do me the courtesy of answering my question first.

I thought it was a good analogy. How you get trolling from this, I don't know?!

L

In fact, it is widely believed the founding father of America, Thomas Jefferson (who was a deeply studied man) and had a copy of the Qur'an (known as the Jefferson Qur'an)- used the social basic principles of the Charter of Medina, based on the Quranic laws etc to write the Declaration of Independence.

Nope.

This is not 'widely believed' at all.

It is a very niche belief indeed, one which has no evidence to back it up at all.

Archived