Man bag, avoidance of.

It's getting serious. I had to go to town today and pay umpteen bills and other stuff. This resulted in me in a jacket on a warm afternoon with pockets full of important bits of paper (and cheques!) sweating my arse off whilst said papers got crumpled and sweaty - which is how I looked by the end of it. It was ok in a cool April but as the weather warms up a man bag is looking more likely.

Any ways round it?

It's getting serious. I had to go to town today and pay umpteen bills and other stuff. This resulted in me in a jacket on a warm afternoon with pockets full of important bits of paper (and cheques!) sweating my arse off whilst said papers got crumpled and sweaty - which is how I looked by the end of it. It was ok in a cool April but as the weather warms up a man bag is looking more likely.

Any ways round it?

Online Banking?

Carrier bag?

Yep, carrier bag here too. I would only put the bills & cheque book in the carrier. Cash in a secure pocket though, unless I`m drawing me dole an housing benefit, then I use a wheel barrow.;):thumbsup:

Online Banking?

That would require planning on my part ;) - I can pay cash on the day it's due but online takes 4 days to process sometimes. And sadly I still get paid with a cheque.

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 22:07 ----------

Combats, with a whole selection of pockets.

That's something i have done in the past and may well revisit. That said if there's too much weight in them you start to look a bit like mc hammer (kids ask your parents)

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 22:08 ----------

Carrier bag?

No no and thrice no. ;);););)

I look like a tramp at the best of times, a carrier bag will just take that look to the next level.

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 22:10 ----------

Small ruck sack. ;)

We may have a winner.

Option b is a fancy dan waistcoat/"vest" as our friends across the pond call them. I'm not sure if they are worse than man bags though!!

Thanks for all the input though folks - uber quick!!

Archived