Man bag, avoidance of.

No, they'll think I'm the man who robbed the area manager on his way in ;););););)

ha ha like it. With a carrier bag, there is less chance of being mugged, especially if you already look like a vagrant. Ruck sacks are very good, but there is this risk of "slittling by the sly" using a stanly. It happened to me, but they "got knowt" as my RS was double skinned. So, don`t use a RS for valuables if you go that route.

A girlfriend is the answer! ... I was seriously contemplating buying a man-bag but the very thought turned my stomach. Suddenly a brainwave (one of many, I hasten to add) ... buy the girlfriend a really big bag ... she takes one everywhere in any case. Problem solved, plus I was in the 'good books' for buying her such a lovely new present.

Picture the conversation (or, along similar lines to) ...

AB ... 'Oooh darling ... could I pop these books, helicopter parts and other sundry in your bag ... it'll save me damaging the pockets of my lovely moleskin waistcoat?'

G/F ... 'Of course beautiful handsome darling AB ... it's the very least I can do for the man that bought me a lovely big bag out of sheer unadulterated generosity!'.

AB ... 'You're such a lovely girlfriend dear girlfriend ... I have an idea! When I get round to it, I'll fit some small wheels to the underbelly of the bag to prevent you dislocating your shoulder again!'

G/F ... 'You lovely, lovely man AB! ... come here and give me a kiss!'

Win win situation! :thumbsup:

ha ha like it. With a carrier bag, there is less chance of being mugged, especially if you already look like a vagrant. Ruck sacks are very good, but there is this risk of "slittling by the sly" using a stanly. It happened to me, but they "got knowt" as my RS was double skinned. So, don`t use a RS for valuables if you go that route.

That's something I hadn't thought of.

On a similar note. Don't stand in a queue at a bank with a credit card bill in your hand with your number showing. I thought I heard a noise but didn't see anything. Next day someone is trying to order plane tickets.

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 22:48 ----------

A girlfriend is the answer! ... I was seriously contemplating buying a man-bag but the very thought turned my stomach. Suddenly a brainwave (one of many, I hasten to add) ... buy the girlfriend a really big bag ... she takes one everywhere in any case. Problem solved, plus I was in the 'good books' for buying her such a lovely new present.

AB ... 'Oooh darling ... could I pop these books, helicopter parts and other sundry in your bag ... it'll save me damaging the pockets of my lovely moleskin waistcoat?'

G/F ... 'Of course beautiful handsome darling AB ... it's the very least I can do for the man that bought me a lovely big bag out of sheer unadulterated generosity!'.

AB ... 'You're such a lovely girlfriend dear girlfriend ... I have an idea! When I get round to it, I'll fit some small wheels to the underbelly of the bag to prevent you dislocating your shoulder again!'

I'd love a girlfriend......:(

It's another AB classic! When's the book coming out?

Will ever see a piccy of your beloved AB? I'm not sure whether to picture a goddess or a prop forward with very big shoulders!
No and both (but without the big shoulders).

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 23:22 ----------

No seriously! I'll buy both copies! :thumbsup:

Refer again to the red writing in post #18.

---------- Post added 15-05-2014 at 23:23 ----------

I don't think she exists ...:suspect:

See post #20.

Archived