I'm going to London

i have invested in a pair of comfortable shoes ready! I like the idea of the medical museum :D

Ah good. A nice walk along the South Bank is always nice.

---------- Post added 28-05-2014 at 08:52 ----------

It's daft to say you hate all of London and everything it has to offer. Even if you can't stand the noise, dirt and rudeness (although I think that is less endemic than it used to be), how can you hate all the parks, museums, art galleries and amazing architecture?

In my experience most people who say they hate London have never been. When I moved here four years ago, all the people who warned me about getting robbed/stabbed/blown up/murdered were people who had never set foot south of Chesterfield.

I love Sheffield and always will but I love London too.

London is great. There is so much to London that one trip alone is never enough. Everytime I go there I discover something new, be it a new area, great building, interesting museum or a great pub. It's a diverse city, in terms of what it has to offer.

I cannot understand how people can say they dislike it.

Archived