The Conservative Party - all discussion here please.

Cameron and Hague did not want to arm and train the IS in Syria, they wanted to arm and train the FSA (which is fighting Assad and IS).

Consider yourself very lucky that I indulged your bad faith. Again.

Alternatively, considering your palava with my 'reputable links' above, your manifest bad faith and now your lack of manners, do please feel free to consider yourself told to go forth and procreate. Vigorously.

No, they wanted to equip the IS (Sunni) against Assad (Alawite). Sunni are persecuting/killing people not Sunni

---------- Post added 15-10-2014 at 16:49 ----------

No, I think he is a war criminal because he lied to parliament in order to get support for his criminal action in invading Iraq which lead to the deaths of 500,000 Iraqis initially and is still seeing people getting slaughtered daily.

To further clarify my position, although I heartily detest the present Labour party it is the individuals in it rather than the party itself.

Attlee, Bevin, Bevan, Gaitskell, Shirley Williams and many others, were good people. They put their country first, patriots who represented the working man admirably. What do you think these people would have made of Blair/Brown and the remnants that now infest the House of Commons?

How did he lie?

No, they wanted to equip the IS (Sunni) against Assad (Alawite). Sunni are persecuting/killing people not Sunni

How did he lie?

No they didn't. They wanted to arm the opposition that was fighting Assad. IS is fighting them both.

Blair lied by providing a "dodgy dossier" of lies about the threat posed by Iraq and its supposed WMDs.

No they didn't. They wanted to arm the opposition that was fighting Assad. IS is fighting them both.

Blair lied by providing a "dodgy dossier" of lies about the threat posed by Iraq and its supposed WMDs.

Yes they did, IS, ISIS et al are the same

Why were they lie? Just because they didn't find WMD at the time doesn't mean he didn't have them.

---------- Post added 15-10-2014 at 17:12 ----------

Here's a corker from the The Bloy Blunder. I wonder what VAT Man thinks http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/workers-could-be-forced-to-pay-5-a-week-to-get-benefits-9794571.html

How did he lie?

Mecky you pose the same question time and time again, forum members answer it, your response is banal. He is a war criminal. I hope that before I die I will see him arraigned before a court stood alongside his partners in crime including Brown and particularly Bush.

Read the evidence, its there for all to see. Stop trying to divert the debate in this stupid way.

Mecky you pose the same question time and time again, forum members answer it, your response is banal. He is a war criminal. I hope that before I die I will see him arraigned before a court stood alongside his partners in crime including Brown and particularly Bush.

Read the evidence, its there for all to see. Stop trying to divert the debate in this stupid way.

I concur with you xeny.

can you seriously envisage Milliband being voted in?

it is not a presidential election here like in the United States. It is party leaders, not presidents, that get to be the head of government over here.

Cameron himself now did not get to be where is now, PM, by being directly elected as a president type figure. He managed to barely scrape the 2010 election and become PM because he was leader of the Tory party, not because he was David Cameron.

That's because nobody can prove there were no WMD, that's why he can never be a war criminal. Furthermore I suspect the definition of a war criminal is very precise. You are getting very desperate

That's because nobody can prove there were no WMD
How do you prove a negative, again? (I've lost count of how many times that question has been asked of you)

Here's the original NY Times article by the way. Makes for some sobering reading.

All the same, I'm quietly confident you'll continue to swear back is white regardless, and I'm certainly not holding my breath for an acknowledgement, never mind an apology, so as you were :roll: