The Conservative Party - all discussion here please.

I'm not wrong thought and you know it. That's why you're sweating

That's not how it works though Mecky. You've been given the figures that show in black and white you are lying about them. It's up to you to refute them - I don't have to do anything at all - least of all sweat about it.

That's not how it works though Mecky. You've been given the figures that show in black and white you are lying about them. It's up to you to refute them - I don't have to do anything at all - least of all sweat about it.

So how do you explain that borrowing is up and the deficit has been widening since around April 2014 and that was just using a basic google search?

We are not talking about borrowing so stop moving the goalposts.

Your figures and references - from a reputable source - for the increase in deficit as a %age of GDP are awaited.....

Save your breath mecky doesn't even believe the opinion polls unless they say what he wants to read. So there will be a few shocks come May.

Save your breath mecky doesn't even believe the opinion polls unless they say what he wants to read. So there will be a few shocks come May.

As evidenced by his sudden vanishing from the thread when it's a bit sticky and people are asking him to provide evidence instead of his usual flannel.

As evidenced by his sudden vanishing from the thread when it's a bit sticky and people are asking him to provide evidence instead of his usual flannel.

No that's you. Come on, you have mentioned your favourite Thatcher quote yet. You must be slipping

Oh look and he's back with abuse instead of an argument.... come on Mecky where are these figures then? Showing the deficit is increasing? We are all waiting....

The information is out their in the public domain. It's not hard to find, in fact, the first 10 returns linked to an increased deficit from March to Nov 2014. Go and knock yourself out

The information is out their in the public domain. It's not hard to find, in fact, the first 10 returns linked to an increased deficit from March to Nov 2014. Go and knock yourself out

I've found it in the Guardian no less

"UK deficit falls to lowest level since start of financial crisis"

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/apr/23/uk-deficit-lowest-financial-crisis-osborne-budget

Oh wait.......

It's OK there's some more here

http://www.economicshelp.org/blog/5922/economics/uk-budget-deficit-2/

But I still don't think it proves Mecky right...

Edited by truman

It's up to you to provide the links Mecky - if you can't then it's just more of your bluster and lies as far as I'm concerned, and probably most of the other readers of this thread are concerned as well...