The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

On 20/04/2019 at 21:16, hackey lad said:

I hope there isn't a general election because that would be the end of Jeremy and his cronies and I  like them around for the comedy value that they bring to politics

Jeremy will be the next Prime Minister. Labour is about 10 points ahead of the Tories.

The Tories will be destroyed at the May and European elections.

14 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

Jeremy will be the next Prime Minister. Labour is about 10 points ahead of the Tories.

Firstly, it's simply not true that Labour are 10 points ahead of the Tories. It's easily searchable online so it's not really worth pretending...

Secondly, even if Labour were consistently polling at 10 points ahead of Labour, unless you think think Theresa will be leading the Conservatives by the time of the next election it's not really relevant. 

10 minutes ago, Robin-H said:

Firstly, it's simply not true that Labour are 10 points ahead of the Tories. It's easily searchable online so it's not really worth pretending...

Secondly, even if Labour were consistently polling at 10 points ahead of Labour, unless you think think Theresa will be leading the Conservatives by the time of the next election it's not really relevant. 

It looks as if Farage is going to do to the Tories what the SDP/Liberal Alliance did to Labour back in the '80s.

The Tories as an electable party are finished.

22 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

It looks as if Farage is going to do to the Tories what the SDP/Liberal Alliance did to Labour back in the '80s.

The Tories as an electable party are finished.

It would seem that recently the Labour vote has suffered more at the hand of the Brexit Party than the Tories.. 

https://twitter.com/ian_a_jones/status/1120681588126289920/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1120681588126289920&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fpolitics%2Fblog%2Flive%2F2019%2Fapr%2F23%2Fbrexit-latest-news-developments-theresa-may-chairs-cabinet-as-mps-return-to-commons-and-brexit-deadlock-continues-live-news

The rise in the Brexit Party vote share has mirrored a decline in the Labour Party vote share... 

1 hour ago, Car Boot said:

The Labour Party will be destroyed in the Heartlands of the North, who overwhelmingly voted Brexit.

Things are looking good for my buddy Nigel. I think I might make a small donation and sign up.

Angel1.

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

The Labour Party will be destroyed in the Heartlands of the North, who overwhelmingly voted Brexit.

Things are looking good for my buddy Nigel. I think I might make a small donation and sign up.

Angel1.

I already have signed up. And you’re definitely right things are looking good for Nigel.

Hope you are right about the Labour Party being destroyed in the Heartlands of the North.

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

Don't forget he's bankrolled by the Barclay brothers and Arron Banks.