The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Firstly, shame on those at the top for attempting to use someone's illness for political point scoring. 

Secondly, shame on the the Chair of Labour's NEC, Andi Fox for re-tweeting the claim, when she should have been clamping down on such false claims. 

Thirdly.  It's clear that Starmer has a big job in front of him? 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/coronavirus-boris-johnson-andi-fox-labour-nec-hospital-doctors-twitter-a9464246.html

The biggest problem they face at the moment is that it’s just been proven that they threw an election.

38 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

The biggest problem they face at the moment is that it’s just been proven that they threw an election.

Proven?

An anonymous report, commisioned by persons unknown, making allegations about events nearly 3 years ago that have mysteriously just come to light since the Corbyn faction lost the control of the party.

The left - always fighting the last battle but one.

7 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Proven?

An anonymous report, commisioned by persons unknown, making allegations about events nearly 3 years ago that have mysteriously just come to light since the Corbyn faction lost the control of the party.

the allegations of which you refer are backed up with evidence of emails and whatsapp  group chats by the perpetrators, 

if anyone wants a copy of the report i will kindly try and send one by email if i am privately messaged

27 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Proven?

I thought you were on the left?

23 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

the allegations of which you refer are backed up with evidence of emails and whatsapp  group chats by the perpetrators, 

if anyone wants a copy of the report i will kindly try and send one by email if i am privately messaged

Real evidence?

I briefly scanned the report in your earlier link and saw alleged quotes.

Given the faction around Corbyn being in a position of strength in the party following the 2017 election am surprised none of this was made known earlier.

3 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I thought you were on the left?

I should have said "some factions on the left".

Edited by Longcol

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Real evidence?

I briefly scanned the report in your earlier link and saw alleged quotes.

Given the faction around Corbyn being in a position of strength in the party following the 2017 election am surprised none of this was made known earlier.

I should have said "some factions on the left".

so you dont think these alleged quotes are backed up with evidence then? you think they have all been plucked out of thin air? why would someone do that if they knew they would be asked for the evidence?

1 minute ago, banjodeano said:

so you dont think these alleged quotes are backed up with evidence then? you think they have all been plucked out of thin air? why would someone do that if they knew they would be asked for the evidence?

Because they knew a section of the party would believe them regardless of seeing the evidence?

Just now, Longcol said:

Because they knew a section of the party would believe them regardless of seeing the evidence?

So...why does starmer not say "lets publish this report and lets see the evidence".....why has the report been stopped from being made public, what have they got to hide if there isnt any actual evidence?

• 3 weeks later...

Board of Députies  wants Sir Keir Starmer to withdraw the whip from two MPs, ( Dianne Abbott ) for taking part in an online Zoom conference in which two audience members were expelled members of the Labour Party.

Over to you Keir 😀

35 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Board of Députies  wants Sir Keir Starmer to withdraw the whip from two MPs, ( Dianne Abbott ) for taking part in an online Zoom conference in which two audience members were expelled members of the Labour Party.

Over to you Keir 😀

Only the host has control of those taking part. Was she supposed to leave the meeting?