The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

that's the sort of line miliband kept pedalling. it is the line that will keep labour in opposition for a decade. labour are not tusted on the economy.

It's pure fact.

1. The deficit has not been controlled as planned.

2. Our national debt has more than doubled as a result

It's not a line. It's the truth.

It's pure fact.

1. The deficit has not been controlled as planned.

2. Our national debt has more than doubled as a result

It's not a line. It's the truth.

and labour are not trusted on the economy. miliband tried to pedal that line and the electorate gave their verdict. labour are not trusted to run a bath let alone the economy.

what's ed balls doing these days? it did sort of amuse me to think that he won't be getting onto any of corbyn's candidate shortlists. so it is bye bye balls. vasectomy.

Edited by drummonds

and labour are not trusted on the economy. miliband tried to pedal that line and the electorate gave their verdict. labour are not trusted to run a bath let alone the economy.

what's ed balls doing these days? it did sort of amuse me to think that he won't be getting onto any of corbyn's candidate shortlists. so it is bye bye balls. vasectomy.

What is wrong with you fella.

It's not some made up line. It's the truth backed by hard economic data.

Osborne failed to control the deficit and doubled the national debt. Facts.

Actually I think k its you that is getting deficit and debt the wrong way round.

The debt has increased rapidly because Osborne failed to control the deficit as planned.

QE is not illegal. What are you talking about?

UN backs Argies over Falklands:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/un-committee-backs-argentina-over-falkland-islands-9566894.html

QE is not illeagal as you say...its embarassing..

What is wrong with you fella.

It's not some made up line. It's the truth backed by hard economic data.

Osborne failed to control the deficit and doubled the national debt. Facts.

nothing wrong with me fella. if that's the best tale labour can spin they will be in opposition for a very long time. labour are not tusted on the economy. they left no money and massive spending commitments. the government has been trying to cut the deficit that labour left ever since. labour would not have cut the deficit and we would have ended up like greece. you can put what spin you like on that but the electorate aren't that gullible. which is why labour aren't tusted on the economy and are in opposition once more..

More hysteria.

He says he wants to consider reopening mines in tandem with developing carbon capture tech. It might be impractical but let's cost it.

Let's have a debate about the Falklands. He'll most probably end up on the wrong side of it but there is substantial international pressure to open dialogue with Argentina.

It's very impractical, they built houses and industrial estates over the ones near me. It's be honest if we do shell out to open the mines coal will be dug out by foreigners. It's an idioligocal decision not one based on economic or ecological good sense.

Here's the debate for the Falklands. The people there don't want to be part of Argentina they want to be part of the UK. To the best of my knowledge british people have been there longer than Argentina has existed. The UN* have to have an opinion and they probably want to placate the nutter who runs that nutty state at the moment. It's ours, jog on argies.

That wasn't hard.

More hysteria.

Let's have a debate about the Falklands. He'll most probably end up on the wrong side of it but there is substantial international pressure to open dialogue with Argentina.

although HAMAS were undoubtedly pleased to see Jeremy Corbyn's coronation as leader of the Labour party on the television they did not consider it appropriate, to issue a public statement.

however Kirchner was very quick to send the message that she was VERY pleased.

Maybe Jeremy should start an issue about Gibraltar instead of the Falklands. That is kind of Spanish as well, so maybe they can have that too, a kind of Falklands/Gibraltar we're sorry for being colonisers, package. Nobody's talked about Gibraltar since forever, so maybe it would have novelty value for Jeremy.

It's very impractical, they built houses and industrial estates over the ones near me. It's be honest if we do shell out to open the mines coal will be dug out by foreigners. It's an idioligocal decision not one based on economic or ecological good sense.

Here's the debate for the Falklands. The people there don't want to be part of Argentina they want to be part of the UK. To the best of my knowledge british people have been there longer than Argentina has existed. The UN* have to have an opinion and they probably want to placate the nutter who runs that nutty state at the moment. It's ours, jog on argies.

That wasn't hard.

it's a crazy idea. virtually every coal mine in the uk was opened by private individuals. nationalisation stopped new pits being dug. the world has moved on and as shown by the fracking issue the nimbys won't wouldn't allow a new pit to be opened. health and safety would not allow a pit to be opened and economic common sense would not allow a pit to be opened.