The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

What Maggie Thatcher's flying monkeys do not ponder, is that there are hundreds of rail passengers alive today, and thousands of rail passengers in good health today, all because Labour took control of Failtrack.

Now, I understand that in today's modern and exciting new world, Maggie Thatcher's flying monkeys feel very strongly that hundreds of deaths and thousands of injuries of rail passengers on the British rail network are a small price to pay to continue Maggie's ideology of rampant and rapacious corporate greed, but these people are sick in the head.

Corbyn gets my vote for 2020.

I'm not hoping for it but it's a fact it will happen. The future scale of it is unknown because if EMT suffers greater than expected losses it can go cap in hand to the government for additional subsidy. Like it did in 2011 when it asked for £40m

Only another £110m to go before they get their money back then. :)

What Maggie Thatcher's flying monkeys do not ponder, is that there are hundreds of rail passengers alive today, and thousands of rail passengers in good health today, all because Labour took control of Failtrack.

Now, I understand that in today's modern and exciting new world, Maggie Thatcher's flying monkeys feel very strongly that hundreds of deaths and thousands of injuries of rail passengers on the British rail network are a small price to pay to continue Maggie's ideology of rampant and rapacious corporate greed, but these people are sick in the head.

Corbyn gets my vote for 2020.

and we are eternally grateful that folk like you have imposed corbyn on the labour party and condemned them to a decade in opposition where they can do no harm to the country or its economy. it is a small price putting up with the lies you come out with about railtrack, but overall the country benefits.

LABOUR leader Jeremy Corbyn was last night urged to axe the convicted fire-raiser Lord Mike Watson from his front bench.

The disgraced Scots peer, who served eight months in jail after drunkenly starting a fire in a crowded hotel, was named on Friday as Corbyn’s education spokesman in the Lords.

LABOUR leader Jeremy Corbyn was last night urged to axe the convicted fire-raiser Lord Mike Watson from his front bench.

The disgraced Scots peer, who served eight months in jail after drunkenly starting a fire in a crowded hotel, was named on Friday as Corbyn’s education spokesman in the Lords.

At least he's not shoved his nob in pig's head while high on drugs like Cameron