The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Labour would be equally disastrous because they have shown very little understanding of what has caused the issues.

Agree. The sun was shining for 10 years. Labour should of fixed the roof.

I still think a overhaul of an economic system that favour s the few and ignores the many has to happen. Move away from boom and bust model.

So Osborne is bent on a surplus. Meanwhile the NHS is in chaos, mental health provision all but non existent, care for a great many people is a joke, the police are no longer able to police, libraries remain closed and public services are cut to the bone. And much more besides.

So is it a surplus, or simply starving everything of the necessary money?

Of course by then the buck will have been passed to Local councils and mayors who will not have enough money to do the job and will have to deal with the fallout.

Its getting back to spending only what the country earns.

The electorate gave them a majority so it must be what the majority want.

actually the polls show rather more...no a lot more people trust the tories with the economy than trust labour.

interestingly labour mps had hoped to regain some credibility by voting today on the deficit measures. but the party blew it.

BBC's political editor Laura Kuenssberg said former shadow ministers Tristram Hunt, Chis Leslie, Shabana Mahmood and Liz Kendall were among 21 MPs to have defied the leadership by abstaining. but it seems the rest u turned like sheep and proved the lack of trust in them is fully justified.

labour are not and cannot be tusted with the economy.

I don't disagree that Labour can't be trusted. I dont think any party can be.

None of them understand that the current system is totally broken. It's like flogging a dead horse.

Agree. The sun was shining for 10 years. Labour should of fixed the roof.

I still think a overhaul of an economic system that favour s the few and ignores the many has to happen. Move away from boom and bust model.

Labour pumped up a credit bubble and a housing bubble. It made people happy and it won them votes. It's one of the things I'm most angry about.

It's the major lesson Osborne learned from them and he used it well in the run up to 2015. High house prices = votes.

So destructive.

---------- Post added 14-10-2015 at 23:51 ----------

that's ok, as long as the majority of voters don't trust them the country is safe.

That's the problem. It isn't.

---------- Post added 14-10-2015 at 23:52 ----------

To be fair the 21 that abstained are tories with a little C. Not surprised.

Should be recalled.

Childish in the extreme

Edited by I1L2T3