The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Is a militant purge of senior party members relevant enough?

The shadow cabinet is bracing itself for a “revenge reshuffle” in the aftermath of Labour’s victory in the Oldham byelection, with key senior figures voicing fears they will be sacrificed by Jeremy Corbyn to kill dissent.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/05/labour-corbyn-critics-fear-shadow-cabinet-revenge-reshuffle

Corbyn's turning out to even more of a disgraceful human than we originally thought.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/05/labour-corbyn-critics-fear-shadow-cabinet-revenge-reshuffle

Corbyn's turning out to even more of a disgraceful human than we originally thought.

In 1981, four Labour "moderates" of great standing in UK politics saw the folly of the radical policies and corruption of the Labour party of the time and left to form a new party the SDP. The SDP became a significant force in UK politics, eventually merging with the old Liberal party to form the Liberal Democrats.

in recent times the labour party does seem to have become synonymous with the street thug.

Crikey, your posts amaze me at times, do you actually think what you write, or just put the the first thing that comes into your head...calling him a disgraceful human being...??

He is a man of peace, anti war, and trying to change the world into a fairer and equal society for all.

Are you for real, or just stupid????

Crikey, your posts amaze me at times, do you actually think what you write, or just put the the first thing that comes into your head...calling him a disgraceful human being...??

He is a man of peace, anti war, and trying to change the world into a fairer and equal society for all.

How does it make the world better to refuse to take action to stop genocide and slavery under any circumstances?

How does it make the world better to refuse to take action to stop genocide and slavery under any circumstances?

He isnt against doing that though is he? he just wants it done in a sensible way, not blowing innocent people to bits, which has been proved to have ZERO effects..................sorry, i correct that, it has negative effect, it just creates more suicide bombers

Eric has a bad case of verbal diarrhea! It's all for reaction. He could get a job editing the Daily Mail :hihi:

He isnt against doing that though is he? he just wants it done in a sensible way, not blowing innocent people to bits, which has been proved to have ZERO effects..................sorry, i correct that, it has negative effect, it just creates more suicide bombers

Except that in Iraq where a million refugees have moved back home because the RAF have pushed back ISIL with zero reported civilian casualties.

Corbyn is definitely a disgrace. Only a disgraceful human would purge the people who want to prevent ongoing genocide, rape, torture and enslavement, but nice old Jeremy fits the bill perfectly.

To be honest I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that the militant tendency are using Corbyn as a Trojan horse to take over the Labour Party but he's either too dumb to realise it or he knows and is too weak to fight them.

Except that in Iraq where a million refugees have moved back home because the RAF have pushed back ISIL with zero reported civilian casualties.

Corbyn is definitely a disgrace. Only a disgraceful human would purge the people who want to prevent ongoing genocide, rape, torture and enslavement, but nice old Jeremy fits the bill perfectly.

To be honest I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that the militant tendency are using Corbyn as a Trojan horse to take over the Labour Party but he's either too dumb to realise it or he knows and is too weak to fight them.

Zero civillian casualties.? and you believe that? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Purge the people who want to prevent genocide? has Corbyn purged anyone.? has he said he is going to purge anyone? or is it just that you have read it in the paper, and being the gullible fool that you are, believe everything you read in the paper :loopy:

The Labour party is going back to its roots, you call it militancy if you want, i call it workers fighting for their rights, fighting to get back their rights to strike, fighting against low pay and zero hour contracts, fighting to protect the NHS that was formed by the Labour Party, and fighting to protect our services