The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Oh I do. I can see very well.

I believe that people judged the Labour government by how well they were prepared for the crash, rather than the existence of the crash. It also didn't help that Brown spent umpteen years saying that the Labour Government had put an end to boom and bust.

I believe that people judged the Labour government by how well they were prepared for the crash, rather than the existence of the crash. It also didn't help that Brown spent umpteen years saying that the Labour Government had put an end to boom and bust.

That's probably true.

Personally I think that they played a big part in causing it. My main reason for that is that it was not necessary to allow the banks to run with such high leverage. Many, including the Conservatives (even whilst calling for widespread deregulation) warned them about this and they ignored it.

• 8 months later...
A lot of passengers and particularly crew did not sail as intended on the Titanic. It was as if they knew of impending disaster.

Incidentally. Did you know Titanic only had 3 funnels? The forth was infact a fake to impress the voters. I mean make the ship look more powerful than it actually was.

Oh you mean like Cameron with Europe.

Is it just me or does anybody else find this ("Momentum Kids") really disturbing..?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37406657

What I find disturbing is that the link does not say if it is TV or radio News. As I don't have a TV licence. I don't want to break the law by clicking on a link that may take me to a BBC program

What I find disturbing is that the link does not say if it is TV or radio News. As I don't have a TV licence. I don't want to break the law by clicking on a link that may take me to a BBC program

It's a link to the BBC news webpage..which the link does actually clearly indicate..