The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

by both of them,

I've just looked at the clip and it is just not true the only threats were coming from her as she kept saying "be careful what you say", the big guy was part of her team. you just proved how if it does not suit blur the facts.

Your last paragraph nails it for me. Only observation i’d make is that temporementally Corbyn is miles ahead of May who is not comfortable in her own skin, she is anxious, unsure of herself, over sensitive ,humourless and quick to take offence. Corbyn is the opposite, and has an ability to roll with the punches. He is also a good communicator ( Angela Eagle pff), Teresa May “strong and stable” LOL
.........and of course always very easy to be popular in opposition!...........we have no idea how Corbyn would perform once in power and under Mays pressure!

I've just looked at the clip and it is just not true the only threats were coming from her as she kept saying "be careful what you say", the big guy was part of her team. you just proved how if it does not suit blur the facts.

that is how i saw it, sorry if it doesnt fit your agenda

.........and of course always very easy to be popular in opposition!...........we have no idea how Corbyn would perform once in power and under Mays pressure!

now that tickled me, she really is like a shark lol

---------- Post added 30-11-2017 at 19:19 ----------

no agenda my friend just call it as seen, the camera does not lie,

but we all view things differently..

its like at prime ministers question time, i see May get taken apart by Corbyn, and then people come on here and say she wiped the floor with him, and people all over the country watched the same film as i did....

its like at prime ministers question time, i see May get taken apart by Corbyn, and then people come on here and say she wiped the floor with him, and people all over the country watched the same film as i did....

not from the short clip it's clear, what can't speak can't lie.

not from the short clip it's clear, what can't speak can't lie.

yeah she was hassled...

and we are not going to agree on that point..

but back to my original reponse to Hackney, i said

"why should it be commented on? it is another non story, what exactly did you think made it worthwhile to talk about?"

any views Phil?

Edited by banjodeano

.........looking at Corbyn my impression is that if he ever got to number 10, he would retire ill after 6 months in the job,the pressure would be too great for him!......good luck to him anyway I would like to see some of his wishes implemented,but would like more convincing as to how the future generation will pay for them.