The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

read his wiki

going on political experience hes got decades more than most of the usual upstarts who turn up from eton, and spend 10 years or so at the top.

Hes spent nigh on 50, and always been of a similar slant, never changes.

so tell me what regular job has he had?

I think peace prizes have been slightly devalued because of a certain lady in Myanmar

so tell me what regular job has he had?

isnt working for a council a "real" job? or is this some right wing conspiracy thing?

---------- Post added 10-12-2017 at 21:49 ----------

I think peace prizes have been slightly devalued because of a certain lady in Myanmar

hahahahaha

must try harder

sorry, thats a deflection tell me how he aligned with a working man.

tell me how you do? i dont know you from adam, his stories out there read it, the point is hes spent nigh on 50 years on the same path, have you? have the tories? nigel farage?

you mean his political experience, he has none as a real worker or employer

He has worked as a journalist. Also as a geography teacher and Youth worker while doing 2 years VSO work. He also worked for Harringay Council before being elected to the council at the age of 24.

Since then he has been a Trade Union Organiser and involved in no end of other things, winning various commendations and awards. The man has far more experience than most. He is also more in tune with the working man than most as he takes the time and trouble to talk to them - not just as stage managed photo opportunities like most politicians. It's just what he does as a matter of course

Take a look at his Wikipedia entry.

Edited by Anna B

He has worked as a journalist. Also as a geography teacher and Youth worker while doing 2 years VSO work. He also worked for Harringay Council before being elected to the council at the age of 24.

Since then he has been a Trade Union Organiser and involved in no end of other things, winning various commendations and awards. The man has far more experience than most. He is also more in tune with the working man than most as he takes the time and trouble to talk to them - not just as stage managed photo opportunities like most politicians. It's just what he does as a matter of course

Take a look at his Wikipedia entry.

Hes not in tune with This working man and many other working men I know