The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Corbyn is a half wit that got 2 A level E from a private school, dropped out of University, and has been playing politics ever since.

Claims that "Jeremy" has spent 50 years selflessly working in politics. Lol.

Really? Would you care to back this up with some real evidence please, rather than simply showing your ignorance.

He has worked as a journalist. Also as a geography teacher and Youth worker while doing 2 years VSO work. He also worked for Harringay Council before being elected to the council at the age of 24.

Since then he has been a Trade Union Organiser and involved in no end of other things, winning various commendations and awards. The man has far more experience than most. He is also more in tune with the working man than most as he takes the time and trouble to talk to them - not just as stage managed photo opportunities like most politicians. It's just what he does as a matter of course

Take a look at his Wikipedia entry.

I don't doubt his beliefs, however, he has gone over a fundamental change since the last GE, more polished more establishment, can you not see that, can you not just see he has been just a political hack that has been overlooked, during the Blaire era and now has found it place but as deposed opposite equally will do no good.

Corbyn is a half wit that got 2 A level E from a private school, dropped out of University, and has been playing politics ever since.

LOl and again going back to what i said about tories? popping out of eton and getting a top job in politricks for 10 years?

same to you

must try harder

He has worked as a journalist. Also as a geography teacher and Youth worker while doing 2 years VSO work. He also worked for Harringay Council before being elected to the council at the age of 24.

Since then he has been a Trade Union Organiser and involved in no end of other things, winning various commendations and awards. The man has far more experience than most. He is also more in tune with the working man than most as he takes the time and trouble to talk to them - not just as stage managed photo opportunities like most politicians. It's just what he does as a matter of course

Take a look at his Wikipedia entry.

as I said no real work!

---------- Post added 10-12-2017 at 22:20 ----------

stop jumping in and think about what you are posting, i asked him who HE was in tune with DUH..!!

I think it was clearly working people what did you think?

never knew he went to a private school and flunked out. So why would he have gone to a private school? Nice house http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03415/corb2_3415881b.jpg

Edited by phil752

as I said no real work!

---------- Post added 10-12-2017 at 22:20 ----------

I think it was clearly working people what did you think?

ok, lets break it down for you....

Hackney lad said "Hes not in tune with This working man", meaning Corbyn is not in tune with him.....So i asked him "To whom are you in tune with" meaning who do you (Hackney Lad) feel in tune with?...IE, what political party represents you..?

is it really that hard?