The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

I

Yet whenever left wing views or centrist views are posted, the right wing camp debate them on their merits and don't assume anything of the sort...

no they dont, lots of soundbites and phrases get bandied around too, like snowflakes, pc brigade etc etc etc :roll:

no they dont, lots of soundbites and phrases get bandied around too, like snowflakes, pc brigade etc etc etc :roll:

Well yes they do, but it's usually in part of a larger more useful post and generally aimed at the more militant cloud cuckoo posters.

Mister Gee is just set on attacking anyone that dares to question Labour and he adds absolutely nothing to the conversation.

I don't know why anyone would think that is useful behaviour?

Well yes they do, but it's usually in part of a larger more useful post and generally aimed at the more militant cloud cuckoo posters.

Mister Gee is just set on attacking anyone that dares to question Labour and he adds absolutely nothing to the conversation.

It's sadly a behaviour that I see disproportionately in the left these days. It's not all for sure it's a small minority but it's a significant one.

I do find it very telling that none of the debaters on here have even bothered to take up the offer https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11868831&postcount=4553 I made... I noticed that a couple of the regulars vanished as soon as it was mentioned which I found a little disappointing if not unexpected..

Yep, they run away and hide until a few more pages have been added to the thread so they can pretend they didn't see it!

And attacking the poster rather than the content is another one. I feel a bit sorry for them if they can't come up with anything to defend their side of the argument.

Yep, they run away and hide until a few more pages have been added to the thread so they can pretend they didn't see it!

And attacking the poster rather than the content is another one. I feel a bit sorry for them if they can't come up with anything to defend their side of the argument.

I wasn't going to be so uncharitable as to assume so, but I fear you may be correct.

Although to be fair, Anna B who has been consistent in her defence has come has been the target for a fair few personal snipes on this thread.

I am surprised by Anna's absence actually - although I find her to be often at odds with my argument she generally is happy to stand up and take a swipe for and defend what she thinks is right. I hope shes not gone for good, or worse still is ill.

Of course she could just be on holiday.. if so hope shes enjoying the weather.

I am surprised by Anna's absence actually - although I find her to be often at odds with my argument she generally is happy to stand up and take a swipe for and defend what she thinks is right. I hope shes not gone for good, or worse still is ill.

Of course she could just be on holiday.. if so hope shes enjoying the weather.

Not to worry ,we have got another poster back in the fold after an absence which coincided with him looking foolish :suspect:

Spot on Mel.

I'm set on someone who continually attacks Corbyn and Labour on a daily basis but says nothing about the damage the present government has done and is doing to this country yet denies being a Conservative.