The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Do they exist in the United States?

Yes, but even if they didn't, that wouldn't prove anything.

Norway, Sweden, Germany, France, Denmark etc - all countries that are held up (to various degrees) as having very good universal health care, or social housing, or free education, are all capitalist.

Yes, but even if they didn't, that wouldn't prove anything.

Norway, Sweden, Germany, France, Denmark etc - all countries that are held up (to various degrees) as having very good universal health care, or social housing, or free education, are all capitalist.

I think you need to start a thread about Capitalism, it seems not many people know much about it. I bet the school you went to taught Economics didn't it Robin?

---------- Post added 04-06-2018 at 21:39 ----------

Public schools in the UK means fee paying schools, like Eton.

Theirs are comprehensive state run, not a private fee paying one.

I think we need a thread about how Capitalism works?

Edited by Mister Gee

I think you need to start a thread about Capitalism, it seems not many people know much about it. I bet the school you went to taught Economics didn't it Robin?

---------- Post added 04-06-2018 at 21:39 ----------

I think we need a thread about how Capitalism works?

Are you claiming that those countries aren't capitalist? How so?