The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Ah it's neo liberalism - the new nasty buzzword that is the bogeyman in the room..

I've never actually heard anyone articulate whats so bad about it - mind you I've never heard anyone who professes to be so scared of it to even be able to articulate what it is, so theres no surprise they cannot say whats bad about it.

Anyone care to have a go?

---------- Post added 04-06-2018 at 22:59 ----------

Ah you've run out of argument then I see and need a bit of grease to make people swallow the lie?

I'll never run out of argument but I do know you private educated Tory boys hate having the urine taken out of you. Robin H and Obelix jolly hockey sticks.

I'll never run out of argument but I do know you private educated Tory boys hate having the urine taken out of you. Robin H and Obelix jolly hockey sticks.

Ah now just personal abuse....

If you'd actually bothered to look on the forum you'd have found which mining town I was educated in but that rather blows your bit of reverse snobbery out of the water...

Very wealthy businesses much prefer to deal with left wing administrations, as they get away with far more than they would with folk that know what they are doing. I dare not even consider saying what I think of the council’s deal with Amey, and the last Labour government’s dealings with A4e don’t bear thinking about.

Very wealthy businesses much prefer to deal with left wing administrations, as they get away with far more than they would with folk that know what they are doing. I dare not even consider saying what I think of the council’s deal with Amey, and the last Labour government’s dealings with A4e don’t bear thinking about.

OR

Very wealthy businesses much prefer to deal Establishment administrations that they can use their contacts on and give the juicy deals to their mates - Group 4, The City, Privatising the NHS, Boris's vegetation bridge over the Thames, etc, etc,

AND the latest £1 billion in RBS shares.