The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Look out what you wish for, if the Tories swung far right there would be a fair sized gap between the two main parties. ;)

cant get much further right since all the ukipers now vote for the tories ;)

And Corbyn’s commies can’t go any further left without falling off the planet.;)

exactly, its now a complete swing between one or the other, nu labore was tory lite so there wasnt much difference

exactly, its now a complete swing between one or the other, nu labore was tory lite so there wasnt much difference

It’s all reight for thee, I’ve got to vote Lib Dem in order to chuck Labour out of Hallam. That’s if I live long enough to reach the next general election, unless the incumbent little plle of brown stuff grows a pair and throws the towel in, which is very unlikely considering what he’s getting paid for doing bog all. :headbang:

It’s all reight for thee, I’ve got to vote Lib Dem in order to chuck Labour out of Hallam. That’s if I live long enough to reach the next general election, unless the incumbent little plle of brown stuff grows a pair and throws the towel in, which is very unlikely considering what he’s getting paid for doing bog all. :headbang:

IF i voted next time Lib dems are closest to "my party" if i had one, i did vote labour last time, tactically as they were the closest to get the tories out, and it almost.....almost worked

Has he done his maiden speech in the house of commons yet ?