The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Why is african investment funny? We invest tens of billions in africa already.

because its what makes breximists froth at the mouth, spending more money here was one of the main reasons for voting to brexit, hence the NHS bus.

The same people that want brexit are the ones for decades moaning about foreign investment and foreign aid, which obviously isnt stopping anytime soon, infact reading yesterdays news the tories want to create more and make us one of the biggest investors in africa.

And thinking about them writhing in their own froth just makes me laugh outloud.

because its what makes breximists froth at the mouth, spending more money here was one of the main reasons for voting to brexit, hence the NHS bus.

The same people that want brexit are the ones for decades moaning about foreign investment and foreign aid, which obviously isnt stopping anytime soon, infact reading yesterdays news the tories want to create more and make us one of the biggest investors in africa.

And thinking about them writhing in their own froth just makes me laugh outloud.

I don't remember any Brexiteer complaining about foreign investment.

Care to provide a link?

We are already one of the biggest investors in Africa.

I don't remember any Brexiteer complaining about foreign investment.

Care to provide a link?

We are already one of the biggest investors in Africa.

come on, for decades the exact same people and newspapers who support brexit are the exact same ones that hate foreign aid and investment.

the express has shown anti foreign aid front covers a couple of times a week for years. Its also pro brexit

come on, for decades the exact same people and newspapers who support brexit are the exact same ones that hate foreign aid and investment.

the express has shown anti foreign aid front covers a couple of times a week for years. Its also pro brexit

I'm not talking about aid, I'm talking about investment. You cannot conflate the two.

You said brexiteers are against foreign investment - I would like to see some evidence of that point beyond you just claiming it to be true.

Thoughts on Frank Field telling corbyn where to shove it?

Anti-Semitism row: Frank Field resigns Labour whip - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45359009

To be fair, resigning the whip is pretty meaningless as he always voted how he wanted even in Blair's days. Politically this won't mean much as recently he has been voting with the government on Brexit matters.

Expect Kate Hoey to go next!

Thoughts on Frank Field telling corbyn where to shove it?

Anti-Semitism row: Frank Field resigns Labour whip - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45359009

Don't tell me, he's a blairite traitor who will be first against the wall come the revolution.

Nothing with him losing a vote of no coincidence after siding with the Tories I suppose?

Nothing with him losing a vote of no coincidence after siding with the Tories I suppose?

So only saint Jez can vote with his conscience then. I'll be honest, I had every intention of voting Labour at the next general election, this thread has put me right off the idea.

Frank Field: a man of principle. Not many such MPs around nowadays.

I cant agree with that, nothing but a red Tory

---------- Post added 30-08-2018 at 17:18 ----------

So only saint Jez can vote with his conscience then. I'll be honest, I had every intention of voting Labour at the next general election, this thread has put me right off the idea.

Wow, you must be easily swayed, a forum put you off voting for a party which you considered voting for? I cant quite work that one out lol