The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

Yes and? Again you deflect. They are no longer members of the labour party, so where they get their money is not part of a labour party thread. Especially when it was in reply to my post which wasn't about them or their money. The funny thing about obsession is those in its grasp don't see it.

Whether they are in the party or not is not relevant, they were in the party and thats all that matters, there has to be a crossover,  are you telling me that on the conservative thread there is no discussions about any other parties? of course there are, there has to be a crossover, 

8 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Whether they are in the party or not is not relevant, they were in the party and thats all that matters, there has to be a crossover,  are you telling me that on the conservative thread there is no discussions about any other parties? of course there are, there has to be a crossover, 

I think its immoral to switch sides without having an immediate bi election in your constituency. Their local Labour organisations selected them and supported them into parliament for Labour. There should be some mechanism for their local parties to have them out surely?

Boos for Tom Watson when he told the rally in London that he would vote for May's deal if she promised a referendum.

Apparently people are still marching into Trafalgar Square even though the rally ended over two hours ago. The BBC are now conceding that there could have been over a million people there.

6 minutes ago, woodview said:

Why? Isn't that what they are marching for?

No, they are calling for a referendum without conditions to get us out of this mess, not to form part of some dodgy bargaining.

Why on earth should May’s deal be a referendum choice given virtually no one supports it?

27 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

No, they are calling for a referendum without conditions to get us out of this mess, not to form part of some dodgy bargaining.

Why on earth should May’s deal be a referendum choice given virtually no one supports it?

Because there are only 3 concrete options

Leave with no deal

Leave with the current WA

Remain

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Boos for Tom Watson when he told the rally in London that he would vote for May's deal if she promised a referendum.

Apparently people are still marching into Trafalgar Square even though the rally ended over two hours ago. The BBC are now conceding that there could have been over a million people there.

When it gets to 18 million let me know, until then the number is meaningless.

Angel1.