The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Soldiers caught on video "shooting" a picture of Jeremy Corbyn

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/army-soldiers-jeremy-corbyn_uk_5ca46be0e4b079824024752a?ncid=fcbklnkukhpmg00000001&fbclid=IwAR1SWPDvNsv3Q86afFTRpMKYKZSXHN43XXIzHUyC8zCsQGJdUmy48Ha4e_U

now whatever you think of Corbyn and the Labour party, in these highly charged times with political upheavel, intolerances and terrorism (including murders and plans to murder politicians) the army should act with professionalism and decorum.

16 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

The politics of "our boys" worries me. It wasn't so long ago they were posing with Tommy Robinson and siding with him.

yeah theres always been a right wing connection, suppose its the whole Patriotism, Nationalism, fighting for this great country etc bobbins

43 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Soldiers caught on video "shooting" a picture of Jeremy Corbyn

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/army-soldiers-jeremy-corbyn_uk_5ca46be0e4b079824024752a?ncid=fcbklnkukhpmg00000001&fbclid=IwAR1SWPDvNsv3Q86afFTRpMKYKZSXHN43XXIzHUyC8zCsQGJdUmy48Ha4e_U

now whatever you think of Corbyn and the Labour party, in these highly charged times with political upheavel, intolerances and terrorism (including murders and plans to murder politicians) the army should act with professionalism and decorum.

Id hazard a guess Corbin isnt popular with our armed forces because of his support of the terrorists of Hamas and the IRA. 

5 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Id hazard a guess Corbin isnt popular with our armed forces because of his support of the terrorists of Hamas and the IRA. 

or its full of people with views like yours?

dangerous people allowed guns

31 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Although I believe in community and are sympathetic to a number of Labour policies...I simply cannot get past the IRA support.

I will never ever vote for a man whose friends thought it 'just' to kill a three year old out buying a card for his mother...nor the poor lad who died with him.

I know people close to the victims forgave...but I never will.

I do not think I am alone in thinking that.

I reckon most parents with kids will feel the same.

10 minutes ago, crazyhorse said:

I will never ever vote for a man whose friends thought it 'just' to kill a three year old out buying a card for his mother...nor the poor lad who died with him.

So you are basing your voting preferences on something that you read on the internet that isn't true?

Doesn't that make you look a bit foolish?