The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

4 hours ago, JamesR123 said:

I asked for clarification.

Whom gets to determine what qualifies as a Corbyn fanatic?

this is just getting silly, as he has already said, he has slagged Corbyn off, and at times defended him, that can not be classed as fanatical in anyone's book, where are you trying to go with this, your on a loser James

PLP Meeting tonight, and guess what:

Jeremy Corbyn won’t be attending PLP tonight to take questions on antisemitism.

Keir Starmer will be there to discuss Brexit. But MPs say they still intend to raise findings of last week’s Panorama.

One in June was cancelled too, right after the Euro election defeat.

A previous one after the Copeland by-election defeat also had a Corbyn no-show.

Its almost like the leader is burying his head in the sand for some reason, running away from problems.........

Corbyn at the last Labour conference:

spoke more broadly of the need to “protect the freedom of the press to challenge unaccountable power”.

And today:

BBC Panorama refuses Labour's demands to remove anti-Semitism show from iPlayer

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/bbc-panorama-refuses-labours-demands-18244603

18 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Tell you what, of my nearly 6000 posts, quote me just one which shows me as a Corbyn fanatic and I shall donate not £100, not £250, not £500 but £1000 to Sheffield Children’s Hospital!

Now instead of ignoring this post and hoping that it goes away, either post the evidence or admit that you are posting rubbish. I shall keep reminding you.

Your move! 😉

Any one of fair mind and not a Labourite Corbyn lover like yourself know you are a St Jeremy fanatic.  It stands out like a pimple on a backside.

Angel1.

2 hours ago, alchresearch said:

Corbyn at the last Labour conference:

And today:

BBC Panorama refuses Labour's demands to remove anti-Semitism show from iPlayer

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/bbc-panorama-refuses-labours-demands-18244603

Christ alive.  It's almost as if they want this sorry saga to continue forever.  Are they so politically inept as to think demanding the BBC removes it is a good stand to take?

56 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Any one of fair mind and not a Labourite Corbyn lover like yourself know you are a St Jeremy fanatic.  It stands out like a pimple on a backside.

So you are not going to take me up on my offer then?

Think of the poor children! 🙄