Ukip. All discussion here please.

Delusional!

---------- Post added 26-09-2014 at 23:54 ----------

The Jester poster provided supposed evidence. From my point of view its from experience of knowing people and talking with them.

I never said they were any different, the Jester claimed that too!

I look forward to your appointment at Spec Savers :-D

What on earth are you talking about? :loopy:

So. Basically, you are making stuff up and trying to pass it off as facts.

I invite you to prove your claim.

Whilst you are at it, why not demonstrate that Labour supporters behave differently to any other party's supporters.

I look forward to your evidence.

As stated by many on here and is evidentv , many Tory voters swapped to UKIP or went for a protest vote of Liberal Democrats in the last election.

But yes every party has staunch supporters.

---------- Post added 26-09-2014 at 23:58 ----------

What on earth are you talking about? :loopy:

That proves my point Jester, thankyou!

Delusional!

---------- Post added 26-09-2014 at 23:54 ----------

The Jester poster provided supposed evidence. From my point of view its from experience of knowing people and talking with them.

I never said they were any different, the Jester claimed that too!

I look forward to your appointment at Spec Savers :-D

I really think that you should take a look at "I'm Bored". It seems like it is a better forum for you to use.

Over here, in the serious threads, we quite often ask for proof. If you can't back your claims up, don't expect to be taken seriously.

I'm not interested in talking to you any more, so goodbye.

Why not start an" A-Z of Ridiculous Unsubstantiated Claims by Persons of Multiple Identity " thread, over on IB? You might need to trim the title a bit.

As stated by many on here and is evidentv , many Tory voters swapped to UKIP or went for a protest vote of Liberal Democrats in the last election.

But yes every party has staunch supporters[/b].

---------- Post added 26-09-2014 at 23:58 ----------

That proves my point Jester, thankyou!

A statement of the bleedin obvious :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 27-09-2014 at 00:01 ----------

I really think that you should take a look at "I'm Bored". It seems like it is a better forum for you to use.

Over here, in the serious threads, we quite often ask for proof. If you can't back your claims up, don't expect to be taken seriously.

Why not start an" A-Z of Ridiculous Unsubstantiated Claims by Persons of Multiple Identity " thread, over on IB? You might need to trim the title a bit.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::thumbsup:

Resorting to abuse, brilliant... Proof as it was, was given, and not only be me but by the Jester too.

---------- Post added 27-09-2014 at 00:03 ----------

[/color]

A statement of the bleedin obvious :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 27-09-2014 at 00:01 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi::thumbsup:

So why you n your pal asking for evidence then lol?

Resorting to abuse, brilliant... Proof as it was, was given, and not only be me but by the Jester too.

l?

No abuse. Just a constructive suggestion.

Your talents are wasted on here. You have so much to offer to I'm Boring.

That's it from me until your next user name. :wave:

No abuse. Just a constructive suggestion.

Your talents are wasted on here. You have so much to offer to I'm Boring.

That's it from me until your next user name. :wave:

What is all this with usernames, you lot are mad!

Your mid sentence doesn't even make sense. Yes it sounds like abuse rather than accepting your boys corroboration of what I said, it wasn't rocket science!

---------- Post added 27-09-2014 at 00:13 ----------

Yeah anyway, you go back to clubland and your drugs...

This is why I posed the question as to whether Labour voters are inherently more faithful - as the 1980s showed, when the SDP split from Labour, it was said to be the major factor why Conservatives won on 3 occasions

it is exactly the same. In 1983 and to a lesser extent in 1987, some Labour voters 'walked' over to the SDP, that is exactly what is going to happen this time. People are not even realising that UKIP is a split English nationalist segment, from the Tory party.

it is exactly the same. In 1983 and to a lesser extent in 1987, some Labour voters 'walked' over to the SDP, that is exactly what is going to happen this time. People are not even realising that UKIP is a split English nationalist segment, from the Tory party.

To me they're a one trick pony, not leadership in style, wouldn't want them to lead the country, but as a protest vote they are obviously hitting on target...

I do remember that in the 1980s discipline and loyalty by Parliamentary MPs was often referred to by commentators as their secret weapon. It will be interesting to see how the Conservatives respond to the threat posed by UKIP - will they form an alliance, or will UKIP cause a rupture in the Conservative Party, as the SDP did with Labour in the 1980s.