Ukip. All discussion here please.

This link doesn't provide any further information, I would like to see the original source of this info, do you have it?

Unfortunately the link and the original source have been removed. I have no idea by whom. I'm trying to track it down and will report back to you. :)

Here's another vote winner from our pleasant and beloved tories http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/tory_plan_to_lower_benefits_cap_to_23_000

11% payrise anyone?

---------- Post added 28-09-2014 at 12:52 ----------

Why didn't this thread go to the top of the board when I posted?

Why has this posted in the UKIP thread, when I posted under all thinhs conservative? Ok what's hapening?

Tories have made you defect to UKIP Mecky???

Another success story!

:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 29-09-2014 at 18:38 ----------

As successful as the Jews who in your opinion declared war on Germany? Are all UKIP voters closet Hitler apologists like yourself?

We ARE talking about UKIP Le Maquis - not the Jews or Nazis. No comparison with any present day party (even Labnou8r/Tory/LibDems)!

As successful as the Jews who in your opinion declared war on Germany? Are all UKIP voters closet Hitler apologists like yourself?

Still can't accept history eh!

chuck the Commando comics, they're turning you into a loony who has to get Hitler into as many posts as you can,

ask your mam to get you some decent comics like the Bunty.:hihi:

hello. I have been trying place a bet on the next General Election, that UKIP will lose more deposits i.e. by not getting 5% of the vote in the constituencies they stand in, than the Liberal Democrats will, nationwide.

I know that in the 2010 election, the Lib Dems lost 0 deposits. The Tories lost 2, and Labour, 5. UKIP, lost 459. The Greens, lost 328.

can anybody suggest a bookie that will accept the bet?