Ukip. All discussion here please.

As successful as the Jews who in your opinion declared war on Germany? Are all UKIP voters closet Hitler apologists like yourself?

Don't remember you directing such vitriolic accusations towards Scots who wanted independence from the UK? More double standards?

The racial dysphoria seems to be getting worse... any news about a possible reassignment op on the NHS? You'd be so much happier with a body that went with the chip on your shoulder so you could hate the evil, white, English oppressor without it seeming quite so pathetic.

If you want a fairly safe political bet, why not try the Clacton By-election, although you'll only get odds of 1/33 on UKIP winning

except it won't be UKIP winning. It will be the incumbent Tory MP winning the by election, in a safe Tory seat, but now standing under UKIP's banner.

Farage's odds of being elected as an MP in the next general election in another Kent seat (probably South Thanet), are going to be A LOT less, than Carswell's odds are in the Clacton by election coming up.

except it won't be UKIP winning. It will be the incumbent Tory MP winning the by election, in a safe Tory seat, but now standing under UKIP's banner.

Farage's odds of being elected as an MP in the next general election in another Kent seat (probably South Thanet), are going to be A LOT less, than Carswell's odds are in the Clacton by election coming up.

I seem to have hit a raw nerve. :hihi:

If he's standing under the UKP banner then the electorate will be voting for a UKIP man if they put a cross at the side of his name. :thumbsup:

Regards

Doom

Still can't accept history eh!

chuck the Commando comics, they're turning you into a loony who has to get Hitler into as many posts as you can,

ask your mam to get you some decent comics like the Bunty.:hihi:

UKIP probably doesn't want supporters like Hitler's apologists, not on open forums anyway. Give UKIP a breather and stop supporting them and Adolf on here.

Oh hang on. "Still can't accept history eh!"? So you still think Jews declared war on Germany AND you support UKIP. OK.

---------- Post added 30-09-2014 at 08:39 ----------

We ARE talking about UKIP Le Maquis - not the Jews or Nazis. No comparison with any present day party (even Labnou8r/Tory/LibDems)!

Retep is an open admirer of both Hitler and UKIP.

---------- Post added 30-09-2014 at 08:40 ----------

Love it Retep!!!

:):)

As are you.

---------- Post added 30-09-2014 at 08:42 ----------

The racial dysphoria seems to be getting worse...

Where have I mentioned race? The racial warriors are retep and Frederick1 with their support for both Hitler and UKIP.

Edited by LeMaquis

UKIP probably doesn't want supporters like Hitler's apologists, not on open forums anyway. Give UKIP a breather and stop supporting them and Adolf on here.

Oh hang on. "Still can't accept history eh!"? So you still think Jews declared war on Germany AND you support UKIP. OK.

---------- Post added 30-09-2014 at 08:39 ----------

Retep is an open admirer of both Hitler and UKIP.

---------- Post added 30-09-2014 at 08:40 ----------

As are you.

---------- Post added 30-09-2014 at 08:42 ----------

Where have I mentioned race? The racial warriors are retep and Frederick1 with their support for both Hitler and UKIP.

See a psychiatrist.

I take offence at that LeMaquis! You're off your trolley if you think I ever supported Hitler! As an ex-soldier I was in Germany a few years after the war ended - cleaning up the mess!

Where, in my posts you can get this misinformation from I don't know!

That would be great, thank you mon ami :thumbsup:

The page is no longer available so I'm going to paraphrase the content as well as I can remember.

It contained a quote from Mr. Farage in which he was advocating that employers be given virtual carte blanche to hire and fire employees at will for any reason they deem fit. He seemed to be arguing that it would render the system fairer.

Given that it has been made "unavailable" raises a few suspicions from me about how apocryphal the quote may have been or otherwise.

However, there does seem to be some strong elements of truth as this link (hopefully) will show.

http://www.ier.org.uk/blog/ukip-workplace

Hope this helps. :)

Ha ha ha...has anyone seen what the Tories are saying about UKIP:

Ukip voters are 'grumpy old men' who 'have had a bit of a hard time in life' and blame 'foreigners' for everything, says Ken Clarke. (That'll be like the multimillionaire leader Nigel Farage, who has a hard time of it Ken :rolleyes: )

Boris Johnson last night risked outraging Ukip supporters by describing would-be defectors as people who might inflict "barely credible" injuries on themselves by "vacuum cleaner abuse." He said: "If you do not handle your vacuum cleaner correctly, you may end up inhaling the hamster - the budgerigar through the bars of the cage.

"And I have read that there are some people - probably the type who are thinking of defecting to Ukip - who present themselves at A&E with barely credible injuries sustained through vacuum cleaner abuse."

Curiouser and curiouser.

Edited by Mister M

Ha ha ha...has anyone seen what the Tories are saying about UKIP:

Ukip voters are 'grumpy old men' who 'have had a bit of a hard time in life' and blame 'foreigners' for everything, says Ken Clarke. (That'll be like the multimillionaire leader Nigel Farage, who has a hard time of it Ken :rolleyes: )

Boris Johnson last night risked outraging Ukip supporters by describing would-be defectors as people who might inflict "barely credible" injuries on themselves by "vacuum cleaner abuse." He said: "If you do not handle your vacuum cleaner correctly, you may end up inhaling the hamster - the budgerigar through the bars of the cage.

"And I have read that there are some people - probably the type who are thinking of defecting to Ukip - who present themselves at A&E with barely credible injuries sustained through vacuum cleaner abuse."

Curiouser and curiouser.

Is that why, today, his former Deputy Mayor has defected to UKIP?? Get your head on straight Boris!!!

:):)