Ukip. All discussion here please.

You and other UKIP supporters like Doom have admitted you could put up with that as long as your little racially pure white world isn't threatened.

Stereotyping like that is exactly the sort of thing that those opposing UKIP are so quick to accuse them of doing to others.

I happen to be Cricket fan and I was delighted when Adil Rashid made it into the Yorkshire team, because I thought it broke down a barrier. I couldn't care if the entire Yorkshire team is called Rashid, Rafiq and/or Khan, as long as they're proud to pull on that shirt with the White Rose.

The colour of a persons skin doesn't bother me, what does matter is that all citizens obey the law, contribute towards this country (if they can) and show respect for others. That's not too much to ask, is it?

I shouldn't really bite, but I thought you needed some guidance on this one. ;)

Regards

Doom

---------- Post added 20-05-2014 at 19:48 ----------

And you seem to be advertising Henderson relish, so what's your problem ?

Chuckle chuckle. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

seems to have rattled your cage tho :hihi:

If that's all you have come on this topic to do then you aught to be banned.

This topic is about UKIP, have you no views on that ?

If my avatar gets removed I am going to report 90% of everyone else's including yours as they all advertise some view or other.

I can always amend it if asked so its just the flag, but you will always be a nob. ;)

I hope they questioning why you are advertising a certain condiment then, there's loads of other condiments on the market and you displaying that avatar is not fare and should be against some sort of marketing rule.

Now is that all you have to discuss about the topic ?

You could have PM'd me or reported me instead of being an ass about it.

why would i pm you? i was asking if its allowed, not telling you to remove it, i did think about the help desk to answer it, but therell be a new "in" party for the next mep elections, didnt want to wait that long

The economy is what dictates how well we all live individually and collectively. An economy hit hard by withdrawal from the EU would mean hospitals and schools closing, unemployment booming, etc, etc.

You and other UKIP supporters like Doom have admitted you could put up with that as long as your little racially pure white world isn't threatened. At a referendum you'd get hammered though as people will vote for a better economy over racial purity.

As I said, for most people the business benefits are intangible. They are not directly experienced and what they do not directly experience is difficult to value. What they do directly experience are the negative impacts of unselective mass immigration on their doorstep. On a personal level the direct negative aspects far outweigh the indirect positives. Good luck explaining to them that the indirect economic benefits are worth the consequences they live with whilst the real big winners of the business benefits live in big house far away from it all.

Your pathetic racial purity comment isn't worthy or a reply.

If that's all you have come on this topic to do then you aught to be banned.

This topic is about UKIP, have you no views on that ?

If my avatar gets removed I am going to report 90% of everyone else's including yours as they all advertise some view or other.

I can always amend it if asked so its just the flag, but you will always be a nob. ;)

ooh somebodys chucking the toys out :hihi:

ive been posting in here far longer than asking that question ta.........and it IS ukip related so the proper place to ask about it :roll:

No immigrants from the EU are coming in and claiming after contributing nothing,the Conservatives have changed the laws on benefits to immigrants,and you are now misrepresenting what is now official policy and the law by claiming that.

What about those already here when that law came in?

Besides, they new rules only mean they have to earn £150 a week for 3 months to qualify for benefits as well as having access to educational services, NHS, social services etc, etc. That is ridiculous and the problem is far from solved.

The economy is what dictates how well we all live individually and collectively. An economy hit hard by withdrawal from the EU would mean hospitals and schools closing, unemployment booming, etc, etc.

You and other UKIP supporters like Doom have admitted you could put up with that as long as your little racially pure white world isn't threatened. At a referendum you'd get hammered though as people will vote for a better economy over racial purity.

Please define this racial purity you talk of.

What about those already here when that law came in?

Besides, they new rules only mean they have to earn £150 a week for 3 months to qualify for benefits as well as having access to educational services, NHS, social services etc, etc. That is ridiculous and the problem is far from solved.

You said you wanted your fears and concerns addressed,that is what they have done.If you are not satisfied with the new rules,vote for an anti EU party....it's as much solved as it is going to be.

You said you wanted your fears and concerns addressed,that is what they have done.If you are not satisfied with the new rules,vote for an anti EU party....it's as much solved as it is going to be.

I think you will find that what has happen thus far to address concerns falls a long way short of satisfactory. That is why support for UKIP is going up not down.

There is no reason why it can't be solved better. The EU just need to pull back from trying to create a federal Europe, concentrate on matter of trade and leave countries to set their own (non-trade) rules and laws. I don't see a future for a federal Europe... it is not only people in the UK not bought into the idea.

What UKIP would do is pull out of the EU so obviously we would no longer be subject to EU laws and rule. So yes they would deliver that.

If that is you best effort to win people back then UKIP support looks like it is going to stay strong.

Kettle pot...pot kettle!

Well ducked!