Ukip. All discussion here please.

Here's what he said...........and more:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/oct/10/hiv-migrants-douglas-carswell-ukip-nigel-farage-support

Nope can't see the actual quote on the link you posted, try again

It's not in the link,the link is extra to the quote of mine where I posted the speech that Carswell made,read the speech that I Re quoted which appears above the link.:rolleyes:

Chalga - Not only is your thinking muddled but your posts are too :huh: (I can use silly faces too) you said" Here's what he said...........and more:"

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...farage-support

Any in spite of your pathetic attempt to educate me, I have found the quote myself on the Telegraph website and it is very clear that he was SPECIFICALLY talking about the treatment of disabled people and certainly not in general terms.

What utter tosh, political correctness is what allowed Asian men to get away with raping young vulnerable girls throughout the country for years.

That is about the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard.

Political correctness is simply a way to try and impose some manners on the terminally stupid bigots who think it's OK for them to say what they want no matter how hurtful it may be to others.

What allowed the Asian men to get away with what they did for so long was the inability of certain police officers and council officials to carry out the jobs we pay them to do in a correct manner.

They only had one decision to make when the information was placed before them.

Is what is being done legal or illegal.

If legal then none of their business, if illegal ,as it clearly was, then it was obvious what course of action should be followed.

Evidence gathered, arrests made and the facts presented to the CPS, after that it was outside the police and council responsibility, they had done their duty to the public which employs them.

The decision to prosecute was then with the CPS.

The fact that certain police and council officials hadn't the courage to act in a correct manner had nothing to do with political correctness and everything to do with cowardice and disinterest.

That is about the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard.

Political correctness is simply a way to try and impose some manners on the terminally stupid bigots who think it's OK for them to say what they want no matter how hurtful it may be to others.

What allowed the Asian men to get away with what they did for so long was the inability of certain police officers and council officials to carry out the jobs we pay them to do in a correct manner.

They only had one decision to make when the information was placed before them.

Is what is being done legal or illegal.

If legal then none of their business, if illegal ,as it clearly was, then it was obvious what course of action should be followed.

Evidence gathered, arrests made and the facts presented to the CPS, after that it was outside the police and council responsibility, they had done their duty to the public which employs them.

The decision to prosecute was then with the CPS.

The fact that certain police and council officials hadn't the courage to act in a correct manner had nothing to do with political correctness and everything to do with cowardice and disinterest.

Really!! the most ridiculous statement you've ever heard, you really should get out more.

Chalga - Not only is your thinking muddled but your posts are too :huh: (I can use silly faces too) you said" Here's what he said...........and more:"

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...farage-support

Any in spite of your pathetic attempt to educate me, I have found the quote myself on the Telegraph website and it is very clear that he was SPECIFICALLY talking about the treatment of disabled people and certainly not in general terms.

OK,Let's narrow his quote down so that you can't miss it:

What was once dismissed as “political correctness gone mad”, we recognise as good manners.

How about that then?:D

OK,Let's narrow his quote down so that you can't miss it:

What was once dismissed as “political correctness gone mad”, we recognise as good manners.

How about that then?:D

A quote without context has no real meaning, so no, let's not 'narrow down' the quote until it fits into your narrative and not the originators.

Really!! the most ridiculous statement you've ever heard, you really should get out more.

No, don't think I need to, you are pretty much the height of nonsense if your contribution to this thread is anything to go by.

Thanks for saving me the travel cost. :D

A quote without context has no real meaning, so no, let's not 'narrow down' the quote until it fits into your narrative and not the originators.

If you want to stick your fingers in your ears and shout La,La La at what this guy has said,that is up to you,you're only denying it to yourself.

Here's his speech when he defected in full:

http://cnmnewz.com/douglas-carswells-defection-speech-in-full/

The quote you are looking for is in the 33RD line......................Enjoy.

Edited by chalga

I think this 'no context' quote discussion is over for me, how can there be any sort of intelligent conversation when the other person is just not willing to accept an obvious truth, the man was discussing disabled people and just because you want it to mean something more doesn't make it so.