Ukip. All discussion here please.

There is no need for any political party to make anything of it...IF the police, CPS, NHS, Social Services and political leadership are all doing their jobs and taking CSE seriously.

UKIP are right to make an issue of the Rotherham scandal for the appalling failures. There is plenty more to come out about Rotherham that has barely been mentioned in the press, like 13 year old girls being repeatedly treated for STD infections, and multiple abortions, yet none of them did their job and joined up the dots. Councillors who did raise the issue on committees were sidelined and moved off committees, councillors pressuring licensing committees to grant taxi licenses to known offenders because they were personal friends of councillors.

---------- Post added 28-10-2014 at 14:21 ----------

I've never heard of Jonathan Arnott. Who is he?

UKIP MEP for the North East, but from Sheffield. Used to be a maths teacher in Sheffield afaik.

“Again and again we see the EU undertaking small steps that it can describe as insignificant but they all lead the same way, to a Europe of regions governed by Brussels.”

Why would anyone see the EU as being anything else; and do you really see them stopping at just europe? Turkey isn't europe.

There are guys from UKIP stood on Fargate today, chatting to people (well those that will stop and talk - a lot seem not to want to).

I'm a UKIP supporter and I wouldn't stop and talk....A lot of people have limited time at lunch and have to get back to the office.

I'll find the time on Thursday evening to vote. :)

Regards

Doom