Ukip. All discussion here please.

I'd advise anyone to visit the UKIP web site to see what policies are if they are put off by the scare stories evident all over the internet. Firstly, immigrants are welcome to come here if they have the skills needed.

The latest "scare stories" are because UKIP's latest MP was told their policy on immigration was one thing, which he duly repeated during a TV debate, only for Farage to change the policy once the problems with it were pointed out.

If UKIP's candidates can't rely on Farage not to change the party's policies at a whim how can the general electorate trust what UKIP tell them?

will do as i said earlier they cant do any worse the countries on its knees already in 20 years it will be like a third world country nowt left !

Too late. . . parts of Page Hall already resemble a third-world country.

I think we need a return to open sewers, like the kind we had a couple of hundred years ago.

Not only will the immigrants feel more at home, but the resulting Cholera epidemic should kill them off in their thousands.

I'd advise anyone to visit the UKIP web site to see what policies are if they are put off by the scare stories evident all over the internet. Firstly, immigrants are welcome to come here if they have the skills needed.

For those interest in the truth - search for "Policies for People"!

:):)

---------- Post added 23-11-2014 at 14:55 ----------

:)

I very much doubt he`s even spent a single night in Donny. Just another MP parachuted in to stand for a "safe" seat, Same as old Dan Jarvis in Barnsley and many others.

Don't think Donny will be a safe seat in May Penistone - Miliband has made too many mistakes.#

:)

will do as i said earlier they cant do any worse the countries on its knees already in 20 years it will be like a third world country nowt left !

No it won't. We are the 6th or 7th richest country in the world. What is it you think that is coming up that will impact us so massively?

The latest "scare stories" are because UKIP's latest MP was told their policy on immigration was one thing, which he duly repeated during a TV debate, only for Farage to change the policy once the problems with it were pointed out.

If UKIP's candidates can't rely on Farage not to change the party's policies at a whim how can the general electorate trust what UKIP tell them?

Agree here.

UKIP Policy on migration...

Controlling and managing our borders

– UKIP recognises the benefits of limited, controlled immigration.

– UKIP will leave the EU, and take back control of our borders. Work permits will be permitted to fill skills gaps in the UK jobs market.

– We will extend to EU citizens the existing points-based system for time-limited work permits. Those coming to work in the UK must have a job to go to, must speak English, must have accommodation agreed prior to their arrival, and must have NHS-approved health insurance.

– Migrants will only be eligible for benefits (in work or out of work) when they have been paying tax and NI for five years and will only be eligible for permanent residence after ten years.

– UKIP will reinstate the primary purpose rule for bringing foreign spouses and children to the UK.

– UKIP will not offer an amnesty for illegal immigrants or those gaining British passports through fraud.

– UKIP will return to the principles of the UN Convention of Refugees which serves to protect the most vulnerable.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 21:38 ----------

To avoid further lies... this is UKIP's policy on the NHS-

The National Health Service

– UKIP will ensure the NHS is free at the point of delivery and time of need for all UK residents.

– We will stop further use of PFI in the NHS and encourage local authorities to buy out their PFI contracts early where this is affordable.

– We will ensure that GPs’ surgeries are open at least one evening per week, where there is demand for it.

– UKIP opposes plans to charge patients for visiting their GP.

–We will ensure that visitors to the UK, and migrants until they have paid NI for five years, have NHS-approved private health insurance as a condition of entry to the UK, saving the NHS £2bn pa. UKIP will commit to spending £200m of the £2bn saving to end hospital car parking charges in England.

– We will replace Monitor and the Care Quality Commission with elected county health boards to be more responsive scrutineers of local health services. These will be able to inspect health services and take evidence from whistle-blowers.

– UKIP opposes the sale of NHS data to third parties.

– We will ensure foreign health service professionals coming to work in the NHS are properly qualified and can speak English to a standard acceptable to the profession.

– UKIP will amend working time rules to give trainee doctors, surgeons and medics the proper environment to train and practise.

– There will be a duty on all health service staff to report low standards of care.

This post was made yesterday, any chance that you could find out if they're still UKIP policies?

No it won't. We are the 6th or 7th richest country in the world. What is it you think that is coming up that will impact us so massively?

Agree here.

As I understand it the latest manifesto is not completed yet, so nothing is set in stone. I think with all that's been happening of late with the growth of the party some lines may be blurred.

If you look at the disagreement in the other parties this is not unique to UKIP.

I saw David Davies on TV today and he disputed what David Cameron was doing.

This is all healthy though. I'd be distrusting of a party that all say the say things. So long as, when the manifesto is complete, they all begin to sing from the same hymn sheet then all is well with UKIP.

This latest attack on UKIP is par for the course though. Our opponents have all tried to discredit the party by one means or another... ie Racists, Fruit Cakes, misogynists, homophobic, financial irregularities etc etc... have all failed.

So much so that they have all started to copy UKIP's policy.

Having been a communist in my youth, then militant wing of Labour, then Labour voter or Conservative voter.... things do change and I've met all sorts over the years. One aspect of UKIP supporters has surprised me while discussing the party with other followers is that I have never met a more solid block of immovable support as UKIP have.

We will stick with them through thick and thin and won't be satisfied until the Westminster is razed to the ground (not literally)

So I'd be prepared for change, this is just starting, a movement that is loyal, determined and will continue to grow has started.

UKIP have arrived just in time. In other EU countries there is a much more sinister growth of right wing parties. The fact that the EU is supposed to prevent conflict in Europe but is encouraging it is quite ironic.

---------- Post added 23-11-2014 at 17:20 ----------

Hi, has anyone used ONLINE CAR BOOTY for selling please ? Just found it on Google and it looks busy but as I've never heard of it I thought I'd ask you guys first. Many thanks.

SPAM alert... :hihi: