Ukip. All discussion here please.

You can take anything out of its context to mean what you like. As he was talking about the population booming then its fair to say that its not what you were making it out to be. :)

It's exactly what it was made out to be.............Farage blamed immigration,immigration is connected to immigrants..............despite UKIP trying to take those two words and separate them as if they have no connection in a ridiculous attempt to try to appear less racist and xenophobic.

I might be mistaken here,but I think immigration is quite closely connected to immigrants.

Here is a little example that might help you to understand the difference.

Restrictions on the number people allowed on a bus are removed.

The bus has a safe carrying capacity of 40 people, but the bus company allow 80 people to get on board, because of the extra weight the bus losers control and crashes.

No one in their right mind would blame the passengers, the bus company is fully responsible, and new restrictions on the number of people allowed on board need introducing.

Same with the country, no one blames the immigrants but people do blame government policy which allowed too many in to the country over a very short time span.

Here is a little example that might help you to understand the difference.

Restrictions on the number people allowed on a bus are removed.

The bus has a safe carrying capacity of 40 people, but the bus company allow 80 people to get on board, because of the extra weight the bus losers control and crashes.

No one in their right mind would blame the passengers, the bus company is fully responsible, and new restrictions on the number of people allowed on board need introducing.

Same with the country, no one blames the immigrants but people do blame government policy which allowed too many in to the country over a very short time span.

It's like the old song,love and marriage,horse and carriage........................Immigrants and Immigration:

You can't have one,

You can't have one

You can't have one without the other........................sing along now all you UKIP supporters.......................and please...............stop making ridiculous statements in an attempt to sound less racist and xenophobic................nobody is buying it...........understand?

But the blame isn't, you're making it up to suit your agenda.

No i'm not,it's UKIP agenda,Douglas Carswell UKIP MP agenda.....................................He's not buying into the ridiculousness,he's told you,stop blaming immigrants for things that are wrong in the UK.................he knows what is going on with Farage,and he's speaking out against it,trying to drag you out of the stone age,you can choose to listen to him or ignore.

No i'm not,it's UKIP agenda,Douglas Carswell UKIP MP agenda.....................................He's not buying into the ridiculousness,he's told you,stop blaming immigrants for things that are wrong in the UK.................he knows what is going on with Farage,and he's speaking out against it,trying to drag you out of the stone age,you can choose to listen to him or ignore.

Yes you are, it's plain to see, and stop changing to Carswell to try to strengthen your ridiculous ranting.

It's like the old song,love and marriage,horse and carriage........................Immigrants and Immigration:

You can't have one,

You can't have one

You can't have one without the other........................sing along now all you UKIP supporters.......................and please...............stop making ridiculous statements in an attempt to sound less racist and xenophobic................nobody is buying it...........understand?

You are clearly here to verbally abuse anyone that disagree with you, so I will continue to point out your errors, but it is now very clear that any attempt at reasonable discussion with you is futile.

Yes you are, it's plain to see, and stop changing to Carswell to try to strengthen your ridiculous ranting.

See,this is what happens when a Kipper just can't adress the point,change the subject,refuse to discuss it,this time,it's not some outsider you are trying to dismisss...............it's a real life UKIP MP,and you don't want to hear what he has to say.................fingers in your ears and lalalalalalalala time.

The point is proved,UKIP love to tell it how it is,as long as thy agree with the message.................when they don't like what they want to hear,all of a sudden,they don't like it being told how it is................tables are turned i'm afraid,you're going to have to deal with it,so far you don't even recognise the problem Carswell has pointed out.

---------- Post added 29-12-2014 at 10:07 ----------

You are clearly here to verbally abuse anyone that disagree with you, so I will continue to point out your errors, but it is now very clear that any attempt at reasonable discussion with you is futile.

I can't see the problem with 'telling it like it is'.

See,this is what happens when a Kipper just can't adress the point,change the subject,refuse to discuss it,this time,it's not some outsider you are trying to dismisss...............it's a real life UKIP MP,and you don't want to hear what he has to say.................fingers in your ears and lalalalalalalala time.

The point is proved,UKIP love to tell it how it is,as long as thy agree with the message.................when they don't like what they want to hear,all of a sudden,they don't like it being told how it is................tables are turned i'm afraid,you're going to have to deal with it,so far you don't even recognise the problem Carswell has pointed out.

You're just making yourself look stupid.

The problem when you get abusive is that discussion stops, and once people stop talking, conflicts start.