Ukip. All discussion here please.

The problem when you get abusive is that discussion stops, and once people stop talking, conflicts start.

I can't see any problem about telling it like it is.

---------- Post added 29-12-2014 at 10:33 ----------

You're just making yourself look stupid.

You just don't have any coherent answers to any of the relevant points do you...........try harder.

You just don't have any coherent answers to any of the relevant points do you...........try harder.

I think it's more like you who doesn't have any coherent points.

There is a lot that you can not see a problem with, just accept that some people have different opinions and life experiences than you have and stop verbally abusing them because of those differences.

There is a lot that you can not see a problem with, just accept that some people have different opinions and life experiences than you have and stop verbally abusing them because of those differences.

That's what a lot of immigrants are wondering about,why it's ok for UKIP and many of their supporters to go on abusing and bad mouthing them for just being in the country,for being immigrants,but on here and many other forums and readers comments, it's fine to call them scroungers and leeches,bleeding the country dry.

---------- Post added 29-12-2014 at 10:51 ----------

I think it's more like you who doesn't have any coherent points.

No,I have already pointed out to you what message a UKIP MP is saying about blaming immigrants for things that are wrong in the UK,after the attempt by UKIP supporters to say that they are not blaming immigrants but immigration.Carswell is disagreeing with that,he is saying that UKIP are blaming immigrants.............now how coherent is that for you?

people already here are also trying to make an honest living.There isn't enough work for them so how does it help adding other people to the numbers.

Millions of British people are relying on tax credits, child credits and every other credit to prop up their wages to near livable but handouts are not what they want. They want a job that might be there past next week and a wage enough to plan a future but all they see is the situation getting worse, and if they dare to voice it told they are racist.

There's a big difference between someone like yourself and people who are racist. I just think you, and the majority of people on this thread, are focusing on the wrong issues. It's not the people taking the jobs that's the issue. Why are they taking the jobs? Why are employers taking on immigrants rather than British people? Instead of looking at the honest genuine people and stigmatising them, let's look to the top of the pile where the decision makers are. Like you said, they're the ones who are constantly benefiting from the rest of us.

If there were no immigrants, who would take these jobs? Would these jobs even exist at the pay scale that are now?

The problem is that government did not plan for the effects of immigrants doing those things which is way there is increased congestion on the roads, and parts of Britain are struggling to cope with high levels of immigration that have put huge pressures on public services such as the NHS, schools ect. all of which adversely affects the people already here.

---------- Post added 28-12-2014 at 22:30 ----------

No one is falling for UKIP, UKIP is the inevitable response to public concerns over immigration, UKIP did not cause the public concerns, UKIP grew out of public concerns that have been ignored for too long by the other parties.

I think that's half true. The original UKIP as conceived by Alan Sked is a far cry from the party that it is today. Back then, UKIP was primarily a pressure group that campaigned to keep the UK out of EU.

Since then UKIP has become a vehicle for all kinds of shrieking opinions - not unlike the Monday Club of the 1970s. And like the Monday Club, the views of some UKIP members on things like homosexuality and the role of women for example, are just plain bizarre.

It is an interesting hybrid of a party; it has some policies which are thought of as traditionally right wing and some which are traditionally left wing....

That's what a lot of immigrants are wondering about,why it's ok for UKIP and many of their supporters to go on abusing and bad mouthing them for just being in the country,for being immigrants,but on here and many other forums and readers comments, it's fine to call them scroungers and leeches,bleeding the country dry.

---------- Post added 29-12-2014 at 10:51 ----------

No,I have already pointed out to you what message a UKIP MP is saying about blaming immigrants for things that are wrong in the UK,after the attempt by UKIP supporters to say that they are not blaming immigrants but immigration.Carswell is disagreeing with that,he is saying that UKIP are blaming immigrants.............now how coherent is that for you?

You change tack again, blurting out your Carswell, just like your tidal wave, saying it over and over again just makes you look stupid, repetition compulsion comes to mind.

There's a big difference between someone like yourself and people who are racist. I just think you, and the majority of people on this thread, are focusing on the wrong issues. It's not the people taking the jobs that's the issue. Why are they taking the jobs? Why are employers taking on immigrants rather than British people? Instead of looking at the honest genuine people and stigmatising them, let's look to the top of the pile where the decision makers are. Like you said, they're the ones who are constantly benefiting from the rest of us.

If there were no immigrants, who would take these jobs? Would these jobs even exist at the pay scale that are now?

The issue is government policy and business looking for a cheap supply of labour, the result of both is large scale immigration and the adverse affects that comes with increasing the population.

The issue is government policy and business looking for a cheap supply of labour, the result of both is large scale immigration and the adverse affects that comes with increasing the population.

I don't believe the increase in population couldn't be catered for if we had the money (we all know where I think that should come from). But businesses should not be paying immigrants lower wages than British people.

I think that's half true. The original UKIP as conceived by Alan Sked is a far cry from the party that it is today. Back then, UKIP was primarily a pressure group that campaigned to keep the UK out of EU.

Since then UKIP has become a vehicle for all kinds of shrieking opinions - not unlike the Monday Club of the 1970s. And like the Monday Club, the views of some UKIP members on things like homosexuality and the role of women for example, are just plain bizarre.

It is an interesting hybrid of a party; it has some policies which are thought of as traditionally right wing and some which are traditionally left wing....

I agree that some UKIP members have bizarre opinions and UKIP have some policies I totally disagree with.