Ukip. All discussion here please.

Well you must be one of the few people in the country that don't see a connection between immigration and the population expansion.

The words Farage used are there for you to see, you can twist them to be racist if you wish but it was a factual statement and one that you can not dispute unless you presume the rest of us are really poor at maths and when you add numbers together it means an overall increase in the original number and more so once you take into account pro creation.

Its easier to deny climate change than it is to deny immigration = population growth.

A good start would be to repatriate Nigel's German wife and Nick's Spanish wife then.

Edited by Blackbeard

Well you must be one of the few people in the country that don't see a connection between immigration and the population expansion.

The words Farage used are there for you to see, you can twist them to be racist if you wish but it was a factual statement and one that you can not dispute unless you presume the rest of us are really poor at maths and when you add numbers together it means an overall increase in the original number and more so once you take into account pro creation.

It wasn't a factual statement that immigration was responsible for him being late,it was merely his opinion:

Farage has no proof that his story is correct,and neither do we,all he has told is an anecdote,and I don't believe a word of it,because it is totally unverifiable.................how do we know that any immigrant was on that route which he took?................how do we know that roadworks did not hold him up?.....how do we know that he didn't leave too late to get there on time?............how do we know that he didn't stop off on the way and delayed himself?.................the truth is that we don't,only what Farage says,and he has proved that he is prepared to blame immigrants for anything he can...........his own MP,Douglas Carswell has said as much.................The excuse that Farage came up with was a tall,ridiculous story,without a grain of truth in it.

It wasn't a factual statement that immigration was responsible for him being late,it was merely his opinion:

Farage has no proof that his story is correct,and neither do we,all he has told is an anecdote,and I don't believe a word of it,because it is totally unverifiable.................how do we know that any immigrant was on that route which he took?................how do we know that roadworks did not hold him up?.....how do we know that he didn't leave too late to get there on time?............how do we know that he didn't stop off on the way and delayed himself?.................the truth is that we don't,only what Farage says,and he has proved that he is prepared to blame immigrants for anything he can...........his own MP,Douglas Carswell has said as much.................The excuse that Farage came up with was a tall,ridiculous story,without a grain of truth in it.

Now you're just being silly.

You've no sensible answer have you.............I would just have left it at that rather than insult.

Petulant, like a child, coming up with silly scenarios to deny an undeniable truth.. the roads can't cope with the amount of traffic because of the increase in population. Fact. Try driving on the M1 at 5.00pm...

Petulant, like a child, coming up with silly scenarios to deny an undeniable truth.. the roads can't cope with the amount of traffic because of the increase in population. Fact. Try driving on the M1 at 5.00pm...

As far as I am concerned,the silly scenario is the one that Farage is asking people to believe.

You've no sensible answer have you.............I would just have left it at that rather than insult.

You keep ignoring the sensible answers and the very basic maths of the situation, immigration equals more people, more people means less space for the people already here, thats less space on the roads, in the schools, hospitals, ect. More people means more consumption, pollution, CO2, which contributes to climate change, it means less water for the people that are here, more expensive food because we need more imports, higher energy costs because we need to import more energy.

You keep ignoring the sensible answers and the very basic maths of the situation, immigration equals more people, more people means less space for the people already here, thats less space on the roads, in the schools, hospitals, ect. More people means more consumption, pollution, CO2, which contributes to climate change, it means less water for the people that are here, more expensive food because we need more imports, higher energy costs because we need to import more energy.

I reckon he's perfectly aware of that, but won't admit it, so I'd give up :hihi: