Ukip. All discussion here please.

The fact is that our interventions and invasions in the Muslim world have fuelled the extremism fire instead of snuffing it out. Acknowledging that fact does not mean anyone is excusing terrorism.

That's correct,that's why Farage has said that the West is culpable for terrorism and terrorists.

It doesn't reside in murky waters. It's been all over the news for months. It's still being talked about. In fact the serving of the writs has got it more publicity.

Only paranoid UKIP members see this as part of a conspiracy of silence. Some also see Ched Evans as being innocent, Tommy Robinson as being a saint and Barack Obama as being a Muslim.

It is STILL in murky waters Le Maquis! Nothing about it has come out in the open i.e. those responsible for covering it all up. Maybe this will kick start it and we may (only MAY) get some truth.

Whether you like it or not it so far HAS been a conspiracy of silence otherwise people would have been brought to justice.

Oh, and no, I'm not paranoid!

:):)

The West is culpable, Muslims responsible. Glad that's agreed.

Yes,I agree with Farage:

“We must embrace the vast majority of Muslims who themselves are horrified with the civil war that is going on within Islam, but unless we are prepared to admit our own culpability in much of what has happened, we are not going to be able to find solutions.

Yes,I agree with Farage:

“We must embrace the vast majority of Muslims who themselves are horrified with the civil war that is going on within Islam, but unless we are prepared to admit our own culpability in much of what has happened, we are not going to be able to find solutions.

We have to accept our culpability (interference in the Muslim world) and do something about that but I'm not sure what you mean by embrace the vast majority of Muslims. If you mean afford them some time to address the extremism problems then I agree... I'm not sure a hug will make a difference though. ;)

If you hit someone and they hit you back,who is responsible and who is culpable?

If you hit someone for hitting you then I'd say they were both culpable and responsible for the violence.

If you hit someone for hitting someone else thousands of miles away who you've never met, are not related to and only have a religious/cultural tie to, then I'd say they were very slightly culpable and you were total responsible for the violence.

We have to accept our culpability (interference in the Muslim world) and do something about that but I'm not sure what you mean by embrace the vast majority of Muslims. If you mean afford them some time to address the extremism problems then I agree... I'm not sure a hug will make a difference though. ;)

If you hit someone for hitting you then I'd say they were both culpable and responsible for the violence.

If you hit someone for hitting someone else thousands of miles away who you've never met, are not related to and only have a religious/cultural tie to, then I'd say they were very slightly culpable and you were total responsible for the violence.

Some would argue that we hit and then mugged them and I could understand that view.

Maybe Farage needs to clarify what he said a little more for your benefit then.......for me,it's straightforward and clear.

Maybe Farage needs to clarify what he said a little more for your benefit then.......for me,it's straightforward and clear.

I think he does... borrowing the 'hug a hoodie' line is a bit naff!

---------- Post added 13-01-2015 at 17:10 ----------

Some would argue that we hit and then mugged them and I could understand that view.

Sorry but I can't. Besides, it would only explain the hitting back and not adoption of bizarre, intolerant and extreme religious beliefs. I don't know any victims of muggings who turning into religious nutters.

I think he does... borrowing the 'hug a hoodie' line is a bit naff!

---------- Post added 13-01-2015 at 17:10 ----------

Sorry but I can't. Besides, it would only explain the hitting back and not adoption of bizarre, intolerant and extreme religious beliefs. I don't know any victims of muggings who turning into religious nutters.

Maybe you should go to Iraq or the other country's invaded and speak to a few innocent family's that had massive amounts of bombs dropped on them.Religious nutters?