Ukip. All discussion here please.

Well done to the UKIP councillors , Pauline Andrews, Jack Clarkson and John Booker for getting us a bus to take the route to Grenoside Crematorium,and not forgetting Mrs Armitage for collecting a petition of over 600 signatures.

This crematorium was built over a decade ago without any thought on how one is supposed to get there if you haven't any transport. I've seen many an old lady toddling up the hill bearing in mind there's no footpath on these country lanes, a couple I have often given lifts to but they still have all the way to walk back.

Well done to all concerned.

Well done to the UKIP councillors , Pauline Andrews, Jack Clarkson and John Booker for getting us a bus to take the route to Grenoside Crematorium,and not forgetting Mrs Armitage for collecting a petition of over 600 signatures.

This crematorium was built over a decade ago without any thought on how one is supposed to get there if you haven't any transport. I've seen many an old lady toddling up the hill bearing in mind there's no footpath on these country lanes, a couple I have often given lifts to but they still have all the way to walk back.

Is this a bus service that will run on a regular basis, if so could you give

more details of times and route etc.

well done UKIP :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Maybe you should go to Iraq or the other country's invaded and speak to a few innocent family's that had massive amounts of bombs dropped on them.Religious nutters?

I don't need to. I've said many time that the invasion of Iraq made terrorism worse. I've also said that if I was there and my family was wiped out by Western bombs or bullets that I would join whatever group furnished me with an opportunity to hit back. But what has that got to do with Muslims in the West? Really, what's their excuse?

I opposed the Iraq war and want us to stop all interference in the Muslim world. I'm angered by the actions of the West but it doesn't drive me to embrace religious extremism (of any denomination) and it doesn't make me want to kill at random and abandon the cultural principles and laws of Western society. In fact it isn't driving any non-Muslims to adopt fanatical religious beliefs or to support terrorism. That is the 'moderate' response that we expect in the West and if Muslims want to live in peace in the West then they need to find a way to get with the programme and moderate. I'm fed up of the 'you make us angry' response... so what? We do not excuse violent and abusive husbands because they say the wife made them angry. Muslims need to get the anger under control and stop the violence or it is inevitable that they are going to be hit back... and the wife's family is a lot bigger and more powerful than theirs.

how can anyone say this man,with balls of steel,real beliefs and straight talking wouldn't make 10 times the PM that we currently have that gives us no more than waffle.

if nothing more read the comments from all over the world.

Edited by Xt500

Al Murray is standing against Farage, giving the voters of Thanet South two beer-swilling bigots to choose from. Will voters go for the comedian or will they go for Murray?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-30819779

---------- Post added 14-01-2015 at 17:10 ----------

It is STILL in murky waters Le Maquis! Nothing about it has come out in the open i.e. those responsible for covering it all up.

Really? Did you not notice that there was a PCC by-election just a couple of months ago?