Ukip. All discussion here please.

Why would he need to ? It's common knowledge to most on the forum. :huh:

How? It's not common knowledge to me. User names are there to provide anonymity if posters wish.

I have no personal knowledge of any other poster other than what they have chosen to reveal in conversation.

It doesn't matter to me one way or the other but how is it common knowledge?

They came second. Good. That's all that matters. :)

From nothing, that's the point. If they get votes then they must be coming from somewhere, Labour/Cons/Lib Dems, they are all loosing votes is the picture that may be painted tonight.

Yes second, that's not such a bad thing is it ?

I'm sure the 3 main parties won't be as dismissive as yourself if this is replicated across the country.

How? It's not common knowledge to me. User names are there to provide anonymity if posters wish.

I have no personal knowledge of any other poster other than what they have chosen to reveal in conversation.

It doesn't matter to me one way or the other but how is it common knowledge?

Maybe i should have said "To those who use the forum a lot, and have been around a while" ?

Is anyone who voted ukip getting tired of the media coverage of the election telling them they did it as a "protest vote" ?

As things are unfolding the other parties are treading very carefully around ukip from what i can see, that was quite evident from question time tonight.

The other parties were very carefull to not label ukip voters as nazi, fascists or racists. And all because they are mindfull of the results from today and cant alienate voters they may want to court.

They are saying its because of the Euro elections, they are still trying to bury their heads even with what they are seeing, no wonder people are fed up with these idiots. They ignore the electorate and seem to live in a different world, I hope the momentum keeps going right up to the GE's door step now.

Wake up !

Is anyone who voted ukip getting tired of the media coverage of the election telling them they did it as a "protest vote" ?

As things are unfolding the other parties are treading very carefully around ukip from what i can see, that was quite evident from question time tonight.

The other parties were very carefull to not label ukip voters as nazi, fascists or racists. And all because they are mindfull of the results from today and cant alienate voters they may want to court.

I haven't seen tonight's yet, but I noticed that Caroline 'Sarcastic-Laughs' Flint on last week's episode did fewer of her annoying attention grabbing cackles, when discussing UKIP.

-

I'm just watching the results* at the moment. Glad this isn't a general election, currently Lab +3, UKIP +41, Tory -33, LibDem -12 :shocked:

Looks like UKIP ARE hitting Torys, so far.

Get your bets in now on a next Labour government! If people vote like this in the general election, it's a dead cert! :hihi:

*yes it is councillor number, I know. I know that when I wake up these numbers will be much higher!

John Healey on now, has caught Caroline Flintitis! :hihi::hihi:

One simple question from Dimbleby after he tried his 'think of the children speech', and that's all he could do!