Ukip. All discussion here please.

Mod Note

The personal abuse stops now!

I've deleted the posts containing personal abuse

The very next insult from anyone and that user is suspended indefinitely.

The thread will reopen shortly when you've all had a chance to calm down.

Edited by esme

yeh same old lol

"life-long Labour voter Colin Race, mayor of Bishop Auckland in County Durham, told colleagues of his plans during a town council meeting.

He said: "Year-on-year it has become increasingly clear that Labour are neglecting voters and taking us all for granted.

"The Labour Party that I once knew - the party that stuck up for the working families - is no more.

"We have a cosy consensus of politicians in Westminster who spend more time patting each other on the back than representing the people who pay their wages at the end of the month

I'm not sure he's right to go to UKIP but he's got the rest right.

3rd isn't bad from a "standing start" is it Ellco?

It is when your core voters are foaming-at-the-mouth Tories and BNP sympathisers.

All UKIPPERS will do is split the right-wing vote, ushering in another glorious 4 years of a New Labour regime that couldn't run a whelk stall, let alone the country. :roll:

Is that what UKIPPERS really really want?

It is when your core voters are foaming-at-the-mouth Tories and BNP sympathisers.

All UKIPPERS will do is split the right-wing vote, ushering in another glorious 4 years of a New Labour regime that couldn't run a whelk stall, let alone the country. :roll:

Well the present lot have been trying to sell us a load of tripe.

3rd isn't bad from a "standing start" is it Ellco?

:)

Very good indeed. We will get more come May I think.

I'm ex Labour as are all the other UKIP supporters I know... carry on though we find all this highly amusing :hihi:

I think you underestimate how peed off people are in this country.Time will tell.