Ukip. All discussion here please.

That may well be so but UKIP are a joke outfit full of small-minded Neanderthals who think the 1950s are the future.

What I find is the real joke is anti Ukip supporters,rarely have sensible debate and fill every post with a barrage of insults.

From where I'm am anti Ukip posters,like the main party's avoid real issue and show themselfs for what they are.

Put Farage on an even keel in debate with the other two and he will wipe the floor with them. They won't because they know that.

What I find is the real joke is anti Ukip supporters,rarely have sensible debate and fill every post with a barrage of insults.

The electorate have got wind of this now, so they're wasting their time. The funny thing is the very same people on her who dis UKIP think they are intellectuals :hihi:

I think Slimeys little Jew scam will backfire on him.

Just fancy that.

---------- Post added 27-01-2015 at 19:56 ----------

The electorate have got wind of this now, so they're wasting their time.

Wasting their time like wasting your time arguing with people who are wasting their time.

UKIP - backward ideas for backward thinking dullards.

I thought there's been a final warning about abuse on this thread, we'll see..

---------- Post added 27-01-2015 at 21:13 ----------

Wasting their time like wasting your time arguing with people who are wasting their time.

I'm not arguing I'm having a laugh :hihi:

The electorate have got wind of this now, so they're wasting their time. The funny thing is the very same people on her who dis UKIP think they are intellectuals :hihi:

They're no match for an intellectual heavyweight like you, with spelling like yours.