Ukip. All discussion here please.

Guest sibon
Is Nigel actually running for a Westminster seat this time? Or is he staying in Brussels? Theoretically he couldn't actually be Prime Minister as an MEP surely?

He's currently running for South Thanet.

Link 1.

Link 2.

See you later. I'm off to widen my social circle.

Nice link. After all your searching you provide one that shows UKIP on 10 not 6. You really should use your calculator.

I think you were quoting your own wishfull thinking poll.

Good idea pop off and widen your social circle. Someone who posts as often as you needs to get out more.

Guest sibon
Try meeting some black people. Maybe try speaking to the people who wash your car?

That's not a very constructive comment.

It does speak volumes about you though.

---------- Post added 17-04-2015 at 18:18 ----------

Nice link. After all your searching you provide one that shows UKIP on 10 not 6. You really should use your calculator.

I think you were quoting your own wishfull thinking poll.

Good idea pop off and widen your social circle. Someone who posts as often as you needs to get out more.

You need to read the whole report and use link 2.

Let me repeat my claim. Roughly 6% of the electorate intend to vote UKIP, according to the latest polls. It is all in there, have a look and see.

That's not a very constructive comment.

It does speak volumes about you though.

---------- Post added 17-04-2015 at 18:18 ----------

You need to read the whole report and use link 2.

Let me repeat my claim. Roughly 6% of the electorate intend to vote UKIP, according to the latest polls. It is all in there, have a look and see.

Thats not what your link says and no amount of your personal insults will alter that.

Try this one. Unlike you I am prepared to post the details.

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/polls.html

It says UKIP averaged 13.2% in the last nine polls.

Somehow or other i just can't take Ed Miliband seriously, he didn't turn and look straight at the camera when answering the questions last night as much as he did in the last debate, but he still managed it a few times which left us all in fits of laughter, he's just so staged. He totally ruled out doing a deal with the Nationalists in Scotland, so just who will Labour do a deal with, or is he lying?

Guest sibon
Thats not what your link says and no amount of your personal insults will alter that.

It is precisely what my link says. No amount of your suspect numeracy will change that.

You are the one chucking the insults around. I'm providing the hard evidence and research tools.

It is precisely what my link says. No amount of your suspect numeracy will change that.

You are the one chucking the insults around. I'm providing the hard evidence and research tools.

You are funny when you tell lies. I don't think you fool anyone. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/11374181/General-Election-2015-latest-poll-tracker.html