Ukip. All discussion here please.

Make your mind up Smithy.

I am right, by the way.

Whilst you are going about your business today, it might be worth bearing in mind that out of every 20 people that you meet, the probability is that 19 of them are not going to be voting UKIP on May 7th.

thats not the feeling i get when i speak to people socially and in business, many people have sympathy with a lot of what UKIP say and over half say they are going to vote UKIP, wether they do remains to be seen.

thats not the feeling i get when i speak to people socially and in business, many people have sympathy with a lot of what UKIP say and over half say they are going to vote UKIP, wether they do remains to be seen.

The fact that your username is an anagram of Nigel Farage would indicate that you're more likely than most to mix with drunks down the golf club who are most likely to vote UKIP.

Great thread. Today according to the news Labour MP has admitted they will do a deal with the SNP. So whilst many people abhor the thought of UKIP it would now appear that Scottish MPs who represent the 5 million scots will be telling the 55million English what to do. Obviously Labour will not admit to this because they want people to vote Labour and they may lose votes if they admit a coalition possibility. Will still be voting UKIP as I think the scots should have been given independence.

Guest sibon
Today according to the news Labour MP has admitted they will do a deal with the SNP.

Obviously Labour will not admit to this .

Did they, or didn't they? I think we should be told.

You Kippers like contradicting yourselves, don't you.

Great thread. Today according to the news Labour MP has admitted they will do a deal with the SNP. So whilst many people abhor the thought of UKIP it would now appear that Scottish MPs who represent the 5 million scots will be telling the 55million English what to do. Obviously Labour will not admit to this because they want people to vote Labour and they may lose votes if they admit a coalition possibility. Will still be voting UKIP as I think the scots should have been given independence.

I hope not, I lived in Scotland for 20 years and knew a few Nationalists, they hated the English. Labour have lost touch with the common man, the Scots know this I wonder how long it will take the English to realise it ?

Never said I was bright and yes have worked with a jock, great granddad was a jock on fathers side whilst irish on mothers side,

Then you'll understand when I tell you that nobody hates the English more than the Scots, the Irish and the Welsh!

I hope not, I lived in Scotland for 20 years and knew a few Nationalists, they hated the English.

See what I mean? Thanks for confirming it, crazybaby :)