Ukip. All discussion here please.

If Farage does follow through on his promise to stand down if he does't win his seat, will people continue to support UKIP or would they follow him to another party if he were to move to one?

He'll just go back to making hay in the EU. I reckon if he goes support will grow. He's very Marmite. Suzanne Evans, who will probably take over, if she wins her seat, would bring more votes I think. Nigel's too abrasive for some people.

Has anyone mentioned the UKIP candidate for Aspley Nottingham yet?

Another rabid racist homophobe who can't keep his offensive and pathetic little hatreds to himself.

Will he be deselected I wonder?

What has he done? Did he do it or is it another story from Conservative HQ.Whatever one thinks about UKIP the others are frequently trying to put people off them. I don't belive half of it.

There's a story tonight, that won't get much coverage of another Labour candidate fiddling the postal voting system. This time in Blackburn.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/28/nigel-farage-english-victims-racism-uk-scotland

Farage plays the Waycist card.

Speaking to BBC Radio 5’s John Pienaar, he claimed: “The biggest racism I’ve seen in British politics is happening north of the border with the SNP, where some of the anti-English hatred is reaching a truly astonishing level and I would think that if the BBC are worried about racism that’s where they ought to be looking... T‎he SNP are openly racist. The anti-English hostility and the kind of language that is used about and towards English people is totally extraordinary.”

If Our Nige' is gonna steal my quotes then the obnoxious little plagiarist should at least give me an acknowledgment :|

See? I told you the Irish and the Scots and the Welsh hate the English :D

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=10982598#post10982598

What has he done? Did he do it or is it another story from Conservative HQ.Whatever one thinks about UKIP the others are frequently trying to put people off them. I don't belive half of it.

Not seen anything in the mainstream media, just this reporting on his FB postings from 2014:

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/hobson-s-hatred-nottingham-ukip-candidate-exposed-4424

Another rabid racist homophobe who can't keep his offensive and pathetic little hatreds to himself.

Was he one of these?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/general-election-2015-meet-the-sexist-and-abusive-labour-candidates-who-could-be-your-mps-in-two-weeks-time-10208365.html

Several Labour candidates fighting key target seats at the election have been accused of “blatant sexism” after an analysis of their Twitter feeds found abusive and offensive messages posted online.

Five Labour representatives, who could well be sitting as our elected representatives in the House of Commons in just two weeks' time as they are all fighting marginal constituencies, posted derogatory remarks about female politicians' appearances and foul-mouthed attacks on ministers.

Do you think they should be deselected?

Edited by evil woman

all this from a biased organisation/publication, of course it must be true:roll::roll:

Nice to see UKIP is getting some positive press for a change: Man says he supports UKIP.

Unlike liebore,

NOTTINGHAM CARE HOMES UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR CHILD ABUSE AND PAEDOPHILIA

"For decades the Beechwood home was run by Nottinghamshire County Council, control of which has changed hands between Labour and the Conservatives over the years. In 1998 Nottingham City Council was given unitary status and was thereafter responsible for all services within the city boundaries. This included the Beechwood children’s home. The Labour-controlled City Council subsequently ran the home until its closure in 2006."

Do you support liebore max.