Ukip. All discussion here please.

None of which alters the fact that the UK need not worry about the 'problem'......Germany is sorting it,and still coming out as top economy........which is what I said originally.

The Germans aren't volunteering to take all the refugees/immigrants who want to come to the West and certainly wouldn't remain the top performing economy if they did. The problem is far from sorted. What you originally said remains nonsense.

The Germans aren't volunteering to take all the refugees/immigrants who want to come to the West and certainly wouldn't remain the top performing economy if they did. The problem is far from sorted. What you originally said remains nonsense.

No it doesn't,because Germany are taking far more refugees than the UK.While it continues to do so,the UK dosn't have to worry,not that it will do even if Germany stops taking them.Taking all of them has not even been mentioned,what has been mentioned is what I wrote,it's not nonsense,it's a fact.........Germany is doing more.

No it doesn't,because Germany are taking far more refugees than the UK.While it continues to do so,the UK dosn't have to worry,not that it will do even if Germany stops taking them.Taking all of them has not even been mentioned,what has been mentioned is what I wrote,it's not nonsense,it's a fact.........Germany is doing more.

You didn't say they were doing more, you said they had solved the problem.

They truth is that Germany has taken in some of the problem and are enduring it... but enduring it is not the same thing as solving it. There is still plenty to worry about because the EU want to send more of the problem our way. No thanks.

They truth is that Germany has taken in some of the problem and are enduring it... but enduring it is not the same thing as solving it. There is still plenty to worry about because the EU want to send more of the problem our way. No thanks.

Just imagine that, having to endure foreigners!

I don't think most people voting UKIP expect them to win dozens of seats... I certainly don't.

What I expect to see after 7th May is UKIP will a massive increase in share of the vote and 'some' MP's. The party is clearly on the up and a failure to win dozens of seats will not be the start of it's demise. The demise of UKIP will only happen when/if the main parties address the issues that cause people to vote UKIP. If that happens then UKIP supporters will not care because it is all about the outcome.

On the contrary I think most folk who don't glue themselves to the opinion polls probably expect UKIP to emerge with 20 or 30 seats. That was certainly my opinion until I saw an actual projection of the seats each party was likely to win. Until then I had thought about voting UKIP, but as it is clear they have as much chance of winning in my constituency as Arthur Scargill I won't be bothering.

That is the danger for UKIP. There are many around the country who expect UKIP to be a mojor voice after the next election. Some even expect a Conservative UKIP coalition, little imagining that UKIP could bring less MPs than Plaid Cymru. Once that particular genie is out of the bottle I think UKIPs goose will be cooked, just like similar parties in the past who enjoyed 15 minutes of fame.

Yes,it's solved the problem of the UK having to do more to take them in......It can just let Germany keep on doing it while Cameron gets on with avoiding the 'problem' and losing votes in the general election..........I mean,when did humanitarian needs come before votes,especially when Farage is making sure that this remains so..........Germany will keep on taking your share of the 'problem',not to worry.

Just imagine that, having to endure foreigners!

It is the financial burden, social problems and security threats that Germany will be enduring. Foreigners who can make a positive financial and social contribution are no doubt as welcome there as they are here... problem is they aren't to be found drifting on boats in the Med.

On the contrary I think most folk who don't glue themselves to the opinion polls probably expect UKIP to emerge with 20 or 30 seats. That was certainly my opinion until I saw an actual projection of the seats each party was likely to win. Until then I had thought about voting UKIP, but as it is clear they have as much chance of winning in my constituency as Arthur Scargill I won't be bothering.

The trouble with the opinion polls is there is such a huge gap between them, UKIPs range is somewhere between 10 and 18%, and this doesn't take into account the silent vote.

Can't take a joke, Nigel? Farage reports the BBC to the police after being mocked on Have I Got News For You

• Ukip leader claims criminal offence was committed on comedy panel show

• He is hoping to become an MP by standing for election in South Thanet

• Guest Camilla Long claimed she had visited seat more than Farage

• Kent Police reject the Ukip claim that the programme broke the law

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3062218/Farage-reports-BBC-police-mocked-Got-News-You.html#ixzz3YngepKVI

---------- Post added 30-04-2015 at 15:16 ----------

[/color]

:)

Really? Is it extremist to want your own country back?

If you really want to study criminal activity within politicians, look no further than Labour and Tories!!!

Expenses frauds, paedephilia, rape, attempted murder etc.

:):)

Because if UKIP got in power then it would get a lot worse, if ya think its bad now then wait til they get in.. look at the bile that comes out of their mouths .. every other week, one is muttering racist drivel which goes right up to the leader

---------- Post added 30-04-2015 at 15:19 ----------

'' It was God's revenge for the Somerset Floods for legalising Gay marriage ''

Said David Silvester who defected to UKIP in 2012 .. Now do you really what people like this in power ?

---------- Post added 30-04-2015 at 15:21 ----------

UKIP are an a even extremer version of the Tory Party, their very much alike ... Their no different .. its a myth if ya think they are any different..

Edited by Dyke