Ukip. All discussion here please.

shocking stuff, that kipper has the same mentality as a kkk member from one hundred years ago.

Our Nige' says that kippers love hard-working, intelligent immigrants that contribute to society and welcome them with open arms to this green and pleasant land. . . unless you're standing against them in a local election of course, in which case they'll shoot you dead.

looks like the kippers were right all along and you can be killed for supporting the right party. . . except it's the kippers pulling the trigger :|

Still excited about tomorrow. All the entries on here calling me names, questioning my intelligence together with the other slurs has not altered it. Still voting UKIP because I detest Labour and voting tory would be a wasted vote. Ukip may just oust Labour in my ward. UKIP UKIP UKIP.

I will be voting UKIP as well. Not decided whether to go and vote early or do it after work. Really looking forward tomorrow, I think there will be a lot of anguished lefties come this time tomorrow night once results start flooding in.

I think it is going to be pretty even between the two main parties. MPs from left-ish parties is going to be 350+ with the right struggling to hit 300.

Wake up to the reality that its probably going to be a pretty terrible night for the right in the UK.

Still excited about tomorrow. All the entries on here calling me names, questioning my intelligence together with the other slurs has not altered it. Still voting UKIP because I detest Labour and voting tory would be a wasted vote. Ukip may just oust Labour in my ward. UKIP UKIP UKIP.

Music to my ears. I will be off first thing tomorrow to vote UKIP.

I know I've slagged off UKIP but it's clear that people have genuine belief in them and that is a great thing that people believe there is a genuine alternative for them.

Don't listen to scare stories from Labour, LibDems and the Tories. Follow your convictions, whether it is UKIP or whatever. Give the big three the biggest kick up the backside they'll ever get.