Ukip. All discussion here please.

Although the economy is picking up and they have done better than last time, they have done 'better' all over the country. Also they have not just done ok in poorer areas, you can't assume that all the 'poor areas' are full of 'white chavs', but they may have a lot of Eastern Europeans if that's what you meant.

---------- Post added 23-05-2014 at 17:30 ----------

:hihi: Had a bad night Mel ?

lol, nope, just dont see the same mess you lot do :hihi:

---------- Post added 23-05-2014 at 17:37 ----------

I don't know about that, maybe the areas where your not effected by immigration if that's what you meant ?

heres me thinking, going on the crap you lot spout the WHOLE countries sinking under the feet of immigrants the country over :suspect:

londons where theyve done worse i heard? prolly cos its full of more minorities and so less votes?

I don't know about that, maybe the areas where your not effected by immigration if that's what you meant ?

That's how party spokewoman Suzanne Evans described why UKIP haven't done as well as expected in London.

Discussing the party's relatively poor performance in London on Radio 4, Evans seemed to agree with the host that they had difficulty appealing to the "educated, cultured and young."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-blames-london-election-performance-on-difficulty-appealing-to-the-educated-and-cultured-9423200.html

many thanks to all my supporters in burngreave ward.

i quadrupled our UKIP vote and came second. many of my colleagues managed a second place too.

I'll be back!

you loser, how can you be happy with second? dont you have ambition? a goal in life? i think you should give up and get a boring job

---------- Post added 23-05-2014 at 17:48 ----------

Leaving the EU would throw us back into the mire rather than get us out of any sort of mess.

How much do uk give to EU? how much debt is GB in? have you pull your head out of sand pit last 20years?

How much do uk give to EU? how much debt is GB in? have you pull your head out of sand pit last 20years?

How much does the EU give to the UK? How much of our economy depends on easy access to the continent and the ability to trade as a block? There's no doubt in my mind, that in a global marketplace, we're better off working together than isolating ourselves.

As for how much debt we're in, if you care at all about that, then you'd stay well away from UKIP, their economic plans are more barmy than their candidates. They can be summed up with the word "nonsensical", as they rely entirely on spending far more money than they take in.

lmao and pulling out of the EUs not sticking your head in the sand? :suspect:

---------- Post added 23-05-2014 at 18:16 ----------

just looking at the bbc sites election page

The BBC's projected national share of the vote suggests UKIP would have scored 17% in a Britain-wide election.

Labour would have got 31% of the vote, ahead of Conservatives on 29% with the Liberal Democrats on 13%.

UKIP's projected national share figure is lower than the 23% it got in council elections last year and despite its gains, UKIP does not yet control any local authorities.

hmmm so ukips actually down on last year so far? and heres me thinking they were going to take over the world, going by some on here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27531094

and its blamed on london, which is the seat of power, could that be the archilles heel in next years proper election?

Edited by melthebell

How much does the EU give to the UK? How much of our economy depends on easy access to the continent and the ability to trade as a block? There's no doubt in my mind, that in a global marketplace, we're better off working together than isolating ourselves.

As for how much debt we're in, if you care at all about that, then you'd stay well away from UKIP, their economic plans are more barmy than their candidates. They can be summed up with the word "nonsensical", as they rely entirely on spending far more money than they take in.

Do you understand anything politally? do you have any friends

you loser, how can you be happy with second? dont you have ambition? a goal in life? i think you should give up and get a boring job

---------- Post added 23-05-2014 at 17:48 ----------

If he didn't have ambition he wouldn't have stood for election. Dimwit.

Answers:

£55m per day.

£1.2 trillion.

---------- Post added 23-05-2014 at 19:21 ----------

Do you understand anything politally? do you have any friends

I don't understand politally, what does it mean?

if i had stood in rotherham where i was born, i may have had a seat now.

most of my votes in burngreave ward came from former TUSC supporters. i dont think the large number of ethnic labour supporters in my ward are quite ready to join UKIP just yet as the labour vote was virtually unchanged.

never mind, we can do it all again next year!

well done Talib.